It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:19

Text Size

2.0.4 released bugs/crashes fixed, customs added

A version of WOTC's game by telengard

Moderators: telengard, CCGHQ Admins

2.0.4 released bugs/crashes fixed, customs added

Postby telengard » 05 Jun 2017, 01:12

It's been almost 2 years!! since I've done a release. I'm still occasionally working on this and playing it, but I haven't found many bugs so if you find any let me know! :)

This release fixes a crash, some infinite loop issues, engine fixes, piece corrections, and some cool customs.

Enjoy! And do post here on the forums if you are still using the program, would love to hear about it.

Download the program at:

http://briansturk.com/dreamblade.html

The full list of changes can be viewed here:

http://briansturk.com/dreamblade/CHANGELOG

~telengard
Author of Dreamblade:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1215
telengard
DEVELOPER

Re: 2.0.4 released bugs/crashes fixed, customs added

Postby Anborn » 12 Sep 2017, 20:20

hi telengard... it seems everytime i get curious about this game, you have "just" (ie the last 2-3months) a new version.

man i wish this game was still a thing. i fire up your program about every other month, whoop up on the AI for a bit (with my valor_passion_beatdown warband)... then go back to my regularly scheduled time wasting. grateful for that brief walk down memory lane with your program.
Anborn

Re: 2.0.4 released bugs/crashes fixed, customs added

Postby telengard » 13 Sep 2017, 01:47

Anborn wrote:hi telengard... it seems everytime i get curious about this game, you have "just" (ie the last 2-3months) a new version.

man i wish this game was still a thing. i fire up your program about every other month, whoop up on the AI for a bit (with my valor_passion_beatdown warband)... then go back to my regularly scheduled time wasting. grateful for that brief walk down memory lane with your program.
Hi again! Glad to hear you still use the program. I still play it occasionally as well (for fun, not testing). I try and use wacky warbands against a good one for the AI.

I totally wish the game was still around as well, I have all these minis and want more! Every year around GenCon, I hope that someone will pick up the game, even if it means no minis. Just want to see some life there. Oh well...

Are you finding the AI too easy? Have you tried bumping up the depth a bit?

~telengard
Author of Dreamblade:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1215
telengard
DEVELOPER

Return to Dreamblade