It is currently 06 Mar 2021, 05:44

Text Size

I filed multiple BBB complaints concerning

A version of WOTC's game by telengard

Moderators: telengard, CCGHQ Admins

I filed multiple BBB complaints concerning

Postby Nanling » 03 Feb 2021, 01:11

While I know that you would like to find the update being rolled out to Google Stadia, here in client support we are unable to try it, as it is handled by the development team. Customer care and the developers are different sections, so we are unable to make direct modifications to the sport such as creating an upgrade for Stadia, so you will need to voice your issues within our forums, since it is the best way to allow the development team know about it.

Considering that the development team can't review this type of petition via customer support, please create a post on the NBA 2K Forums to offer your feedback regarding the absence of an upgrade for Google Stadia.

Once more, I apologize for the inconvenience, however we are unable to make and publish an update for the game here in customer support. Thank you for understanding. I will be marking this ticket as solved, and it'll close in seven days unless you have some questions about another matter.

I filed multiple BBB complaints concerning issue with getting Mamba version items. From winning events and revealing videos that I won and screen shots. To being told I'm a liar and I didn't win. We all deserve refunds.Stadia at least has to provide users. How was I supposed to know in early November that the developer wasn't going to encourage the match and I would be stuck using 2020 rosters/jerseys/courts and bugs that prevent gameplay? They advised me to contact the developer, but that's not getting anywhere.

Why is it that these Reddit-corporate accounts consistently reply when it's a few"love you" comment, and yet are never there if it's real people with real issues that need solving?I'm glad this is getting some press. At least on the rosters - the NBA Nowadays quick play mode promises accurate rosters, but they have decided not to upgrade.

If you are interested, please click nba2king
Nanling

Return to Dreamblade