It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 08:19

Text Size

Looking for wallpaper sized image for playing board

A version of WOTC's game by telengard

Moderators: telengard, CCGHQ Admins

Looking for wallpaper sized image for playing board

Postby telengard » 21 Nov 2009, 22:08

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a GUI port of the program for quite a while now and have been using a high-res image of the actual board which I unfortunately cannot continue to use for a few reasons [ 1) it's copyrighted, 2) it's not symmetrical ].

This is the image I was using
http://home.comcast.net/~bsturk/dreamblade/background.png

I'm now just using a mono colored dark blue image.

What I need is something interesting like that, but without the cell dividers, scoring #s, and portal graphics (the silver and gold things in the corners).

Any graphics gurus/artists have anything they'd like to submit? :)

~telengard
Author of Dreamblade:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1215
telengard
DEVELOPER

Re: Looking for wallpaper sized image for playing board

Postby BagelJester » 22 Nov 2009, 02:11

one of my friends might be able to help. He cant make a board that looks as nice as the one you were going to use, and it may turn out somewhat cartoony just because thats somewhat his style so dont be expecting anything as grand. He says it will be about half as good as the one you were going to use. Anyways he is going to be working on it, i will get him to post it as soon as he is done.
BagelJester

Re: Looking for wallpaper sized image for playing board

Postby telengard » 22 Nov 2009, 02:55

BagelJester wrote:one of my friends might be able to help. He cant make a board that looks as nice as the one you were going to use, and it may turn out somewhat cartoony just because thats somewhat his style so dont be expecting anything as grand. He says it will be about half as good as the one you were going to use. Anyways he is going to be working on it, i will get him to post it as soon as he is done.
Cool, no rush, and it doesn't have to be fancy. Ideally it would be the dark blue/grey colors with just the swirly atomsphere (fitting of a "dreamscape") of the image I posted but with no characters on it.

Could he do something like that?

~telengard
Author of Dreamblade:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1215
telengard
DEVELOPER

Return to Dreamblade