It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:01

Text Size

Forge version 1.5.33

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge version 1.5.33

Postby elcnesh » 22 Jan 2015, 21:36

I have it, but I currently don't have a clean working copy... Could check one out of course, but maybe it's easier if you do it Krazy, you're more experienced. I can do a Mac build afterwards :) (or does that have to be done simultaneously?)
elcnesh

Postby Chris H. » 22 Jan 2015, 22:51

elcnesh wrote:I have it, but I currently don't have a clean working copy... Could check one out of course, but maybe it's easier if you do it Krazy, you're more experienced. I can do a Mac build afterwards :) (or does that have to be done simultaneously?)

It would be best if both beta versions were built and deployed at the same time. The maven command changes the version number and to do a Mac version later would require some pom file editing to return the version number back to the appropriate number..

And, while it is nice to release a Mac version the Mac people can run the windows/linux version by double clicking the forge.command file which is included in the windows/linux version.

If you are using eclipse you can use the Switch Workspace command to create a second workspace that would only contain an unedited version of the forge project (I suspect). As long as you set the path to this workspace you would be OK and your unfinished/uncommitted work would not appear.
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby KrazyTheFox » 23 Jan 2015, 03:47

I can't seem to get Maven to recognize my svn credentials or pass them on properly. If someone else could give this a shot you'll probably be able to get a release out faster than I can.

Edit: Or not. Looks like I can't get the cardforge credentials to work now. I'll manually upload the artifacts this time.

Edit 2: Or I could just get locked out of cardforge.org again for who knows what. I'll upload them to my site (http://www.krazyweb.net/forge/releases/) if someone could upload them officially for me. If you can't then I'll leave that download as the official one until the next release. It's taking a long time to check out the tag, but once there's a file in that folder it'll be the release.

Edit 3: That actually crashed while checking out the code. I've instructed my CI server to build the 1.5.33 tag, so hopefully sometime tomorrow during/after work I can copy the files over to that new releases/ directory on my server. It's getting too late to keep working on this and I really need sleep. Since the version has been correctly incremented and tagged, feel free to keep committing for the next version. Nothing will be affected.
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Postby elcnesh » 23 Jan 2015, 17:57

I'm quite busy this weekend... May get some time tonight, but I'm actually organising a festival right now so no guarantees :P
elcnesh

Postby KrazyTheFox » 23 Jan 2015, 23:14

I had a few configuration errors for my CI builds that I wasn't able to fix from work. I've completed a release build that can be found here for whenever you're ready to create the post for it: http://krazyweb.net/forge/releases/forge-gui-desktop-1.5.33.tar.bz2
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Previous

Return to Developer's Corner