It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 05:19

Text Size

Logfile

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Logfile

Postby schnautzr » 26 May 2017, 21:09

I like to add content to my Forge game regularly, so I find the logfile quite helpful in detecting anomalies. However, when I open it up, I'm seeing this:
Code: Select all
Language 'java.util.PropertyResourceBundle@2efe5d' loaded successfully.
(ThreadUtil first call): Running on a machine with 4 cpu core(s)
Read cards: 16724 archived files in 1571 ms (25 parts) using thread pool
Upcoming set Friday Night Magic 2017 (F17) dated in the future. All unaccounted cards will be added to this set with unknown rarity.
Upcoming set Friday Night Magic 2017 (F17) dated in the future. All unaccounted cards will be added to this set with unknown rarity.
StorageReader: Overwriting an object with key Mentor
StorageReader: Overwriting an object with key Doomsday
An unsupported card was requested: "Shadow of the Grave" from "Amonkhet" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Uktabi Orangutan" from "Classic Sixth Edition" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Uktabi Orangutan" from "Classic Sixth Edition" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Shadow of the Grave" from "Amonkhet" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Shining Shoal" from "Betrayers of Kamigawa" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Shining Shoal" from "Betrayers of Kamigawa" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Pillage" from "Classic Sixth Edition" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unknown card found when loading Forge decks: "Creeing Dread" Forge does not know of such a card's existence. Have you mistyped the card name?
An unsupported card was requested: "Ertai's Meddling" from "Tempest" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Untamed Hunger" from "Oath of the Gatewatch" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Cursed Minotaur" from "Amonkhet" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Nimble Innovator" from "Kaladesh" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Nacatl War-Pride" from "Future Sight" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Harm's Way" from "Duel Decks: Knights vs. Dragons" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
An unsupported card was requested: "Ulvenwald Observer" from "Eldritch Moon" set. We're sorry, but you cannot use this card yet.
StorageReader: Overwriting an object with key Seize Control

I have my decks all arranged in folders since many have duplicate names. It'd be helpful to see in the logfile the directory and filename in which the errors exist.
schnautzr

Return to Developer's Corner