It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 22:47

Text Size

Planeshift promos

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Planeshift promos

Postby Seravy » 02 Jul 2017, 20:25

Planeshift had some cards that had alternate art and always came in foil version.
This needs to be implemented, along with their actual rarity (right now they are as common as any other rare in the set), which I don't know unfortunately, aside from "very rare".
I suspect there are similar cards in later sets I'm not aware of? (Remember reading about something like Masterpieces always coming foil at a 1/2000 pack chance for example)
Seravy

Re: Planeshift promos

Postby Thy Holy Jesus » 02 Jul 2017, 20:32

Seravy wrote:Planeshift had some cards that had alternate art and always came in foil version.
This needs to be implemented, along with their actual rarity (right now they are as common as any other rare in the set), which I don't know unfortunately, aside from "very rare".
I suspect there are similar cards in later sets I'm not aware of? (Remember reading about something like Masterpieces always coming foil at a 1/2000 pack chance for example)
Dunno if this might be of any assistence but I have compiled all magic promos into Forge , viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1516&start=2055#wrap you can download it there if you want to
Thy Holy Jesus

Return to Developer's Corner