It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:36

Text Size

Ixalan Spoilers Dinosaur Cards

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Ixalan Spoilers Dinosaur Cards

Postby azcotic » 27 Aug 2017, 04:12

Hi, i love Dinosuars and Forge, so im scripted the last Dinosaurs in Spoilers of Ixalan, the new magic set.

134 R Carnage Tyrant
139 R Goring Ceratops
140 R Haven Raptor
141 R Kimalla's Sunwing
142 R Priest of the Wandering Sun
143 R Regisaur Alpha
146 U Unclaimed Territory
147 U Deathgorge Scavenger
148 U Emperor's Vanguard

Note: The card with red color i cant implement yet.

And i need help with Deathgorge Scavenger,

Code: Select all
Name:Deathgorge Scavenger
ManaCost:1 G G
Types:Creature Dinosaur
PT:3/2
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ TrigChangeZone | OptionalDecider$ You | TriggerDescription$ Whenever CARDNAME enters the battlefield or attacks, you may exile target card from a graveyard.

T:Mode$ Attacks | ValidCard$ Creature.Self | Execute$ TrigChangeZone | OptionalDecider$ You | Secondary$ True | TriggerDescription$ Whenever CARDNAME enters the battlefield or attacks, you may exile target card from a graveyard.

SVar:TrigChangeZone:AB$ChangeZone |RememberObjects$ Targeted| Cost$ 0 | Origin$ Graveyard | Destination$ Exile |ValidTgts$ Card | TgtPrompt$ Select target card in a graveyard.

T:Mode$ BecomesTarget | ValidSource$ Card.Self | ValidTgts$ Card.nonCreature| TriggerZones$ Battlefield | Execute$ DBPump | TriggerDescription$ If a noncreature card is exiled this way, Deathgorge Scavenger gets +1/+1 until end of turn.

T:Mode$ BecomesTarget | ValidSource$ Card.Self | ValidTarget$ Card.Creature | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | Execute$ DBGainLife | TriggerDescription$ If a creature card is exiled this way, you gain 2 life.

SVar:DBPump:DB$ Pump | Cost$ 0 | NumAtt$ +1 | NumDef$ +1 | ValidCard$ Creature.Self | SpellDescription$ CARDNAME gets +1/+1 until end of turn.|SubAbility$ DBCleanup

SVar:DBGainLife:DB$ GainLife | Cost$ 0 | LifeAmount$ 2 | SpellDescription$ You gain 2 life. |SubAbility$ DBCleanup

Oracle:Whenever Deathgorge Scavenger enters the battlefield or attacks, you may exile target card from a graveyard. If a creature card is exiled this way, you gain 2 life. If a noncreature card is exiled this way, Deathgorge Scavenger gets +1/+1 until end of turn.

The problem with the cards is actually, that, well.. The cards enter or attack the trigger is triggered, no problem there, i target the card in Graveyard, no problem, But when i target a Creature, the two triggers is triggered, the GainLife and the Pump
Attachments
Deathgorge Scavenger.full.png
Spoiler from Ixalan, but the card is made for me.
azcotic

Return to Developer's Corner