It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 09:40

Text Size

[Bug Report] Java runtime exception with Noble Hierach

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

[Bug Report] Java runtime exception with Noble Hierach

Postby The Bishop » 29 Sep 2017, 03:25

Hi, this is my first bug report so please tell me if I missing something.

It appears that the error it's related with Noble Hierach's Exalted Ability, it's happens in the AI turn in the pre-combat phase (BC), so i don't know how it's interact with that ability.
This bug has trigered in two ocassions, one with a construdted deck and the last one drafting the Modern Cube.
Attachments
combat log.jpg
2017-09-29-00.txt
(2.01 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
The Bishop

Re: [Bug Report] Java runtime exception with Noble Hierach

Postby Agetian » 29 Sep 2017, 06:14

Hi and welcome! :)
We have three different threads where we try to accumulate and process bug reports (current release, current mobile release, and developer nightlies), here you can read the recommended guidelines for a better bug report: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9621

At any rate, I investigated this issue and it should have already been fixed upstream (at least it doesn't reproduce in the current developer build I'm using). In your report you did not clarify which version you are using (the current 1.6.3 release or the post-release nightly build, and, if it's the latter, which revision specifically). However, if it's the 1.6.3 release or an old enough nightly, this is already covered. If it's not, let me know.

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer

Postby The Bishop » 29 Sep 2017, 08:37

Hi, sorry to post it here, next time I'll do it right.
I'm using the current build, in previous ones i don't remember this bug.
Tried to force the bug again, this time, I wait to summon Noble when the IA can attack with two creatures to avoid the exalted trigger and works properly. (Without the creatures having the +1/+1 and not breaking the game).
It seems to happen when I have two creatures (one with exalted, i tried with other exalted creatures and triggers the bug again) and the IA attacks alone, with one creature. I tested this last one time in puzzle mode.
The Bishop

Postby Agetian » 29 Sep 2017, 11:02

The Bishop wrote:Hi, sorry to post it here, next time I'll do it right.
I'm using the current build, in previous ones i don't remember this bug.
Tried to force the bug again, this time, I wait to summon Noble when the IA can attack with two creatures to avoid the exalted trigger and works properly. (Without the creatures having the +1/+1 and not breaking the game).
It seems to happen when I have two creatures (one with exalted, i tried with other exalted creatures and triggers the bug again) and the IA attacks alone, with one creature. I tested this last one time in puzzle mode.
No worries!
And I still need a clarification: "the current build" refers to the current release (1.6.3) or to the current developer nightly build snapshot? Where did you download this current build from, specifically?

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer

Postby The Bishop » 29 Sep 2017, 18:38

Is the current release posted by the user Blacksmith. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21157.

I will try to force the bug in the new release 1.6.4, so if still happens i will posted in the thread of that version.
The Bishop

Postby Agetian » 29 Sep 2017, 19:56

Ok, thanks for the info! :)

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer

Return to Developer's Corner