It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 23:15

Text Size

M19 Token Generator fixes

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

M19 Token Generator fixes

Postby ShivaFang » 28 Jun 2018, 14:05

I fixed a few bugs with some M19 cards. I don't know how to properly submit a fix via .git so I'm posting this here.

Sai, Master Thopterist
- Added the TriggerZones$ to prevent it from triggering when not in play (I based this off the template for Daring Archeologist)
Code: Select all
Name:Sai, Master Thopterist
ManaCost:2 U
Types:Legendary Creature Human Artificer
T:Mode$ SpellCast | ValidActivatingPlayer$ You | ValidCard$ Artifact | Execute$ TrigToken | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | TriggerDescription$ Whenever you cast an artifact spell, create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token with flying.
SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenOwner$ You | TokenAmount$ 1 | TokenPower$ 1 | TokenToughness$ 1 | TokenColors$ Colorless | TokenName$ Thopter | TokenTypes$ Thopter,Artifact,Creature | TokenKeywords$ Flying | TokenImage$ c 1 1 thopter m19
A:AB$ Draw | Cost$ 1 U Sac<2/Artifact> | Defined$ You | NumCards$ 1 | SpellDescription$ Draw a card.
Oracle:Whenever you cast an artifact spell, create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token with flying.\n{1}{U}, Sacrifice two artifacts: Draw a card.
PT:1/4
Desecrated Tomb
- Added the TriggerZones$ to prevent it from triggering when not in play.
- Added +YouOwn to the ValidCard$ to prevent it from triggering off the opponent's graveyard. (I based this off the template for Erebos' Titan which has OppOwn)
- changed "ChangesZoneAll" to "ChangesZone". Not sure what the difference is - but Erebos' Titan uses ChangesZone so I'm sure it's more correct. It feels like ChangesZoneAll was causing something to trigger when it's not supposed to.
Name:Desecrated Tomb
ManaCost:3
Types:Artifact
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Graveyard | Destination$ Any | ValidCard$ Card.Creature+YouOwn | Execute$ TrigToken | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | TriggerDescription$ Whenever one or more creature cards leave your graveyard, create a 1/1 black Bat creature token with flying.
SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenImage$ b 1 1 bat M19 | TokenAmount$ 1 | TokenName$ Bat | TokenTypes$ Creature,Bat | TokenOwner$ You | TokenColors$ Black | TokenPower$ 1 | TokenToughness$ 1 | TokenKeywords$ Flying
DeckHints:Ability$Graveyard
DeckHas:Ability$Token
SVar:Picture:http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/desecrated_tomb.jpg
Oracle:Whenever one or more creature cards leave your graveyard, create a 1/1 black Bat creature token with flying.
Lena, Selfless Champion
- changed nontoken to nonToken. It was counting tokens and this typo seems to have fixed it.
- I swapped the order of YouCtrl and nonToken - I don't know if that matters but all other examples I could find have YouCtrl first.
Name:Lena, Selfless Champion
ManaCost:4 W W
Types:Legendary Creature Human Knight
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | Execute$ TrigToken | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Soldier creature token for each nontoken creature you control.
SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenOwner$ You | TokenAmount$ X | References$ X | TokenPower$ 1 | TokenToughness$ 1 | TokenColors$ White | TokenTypes$ Soldier,Creature | TokenImage$ w 1 1 soldier m19
SVar:X:Count$Valid Creature.YouCtrl+nonToken
A:AB$ PumpAll | Cost$ Sac<1/CARDNAME> | ValidCards$ Creature.YouCtrl+powerLTY | KW$ Indestructible | SpellDescription$ Creatures you control with power less than CARDNAME's power gain indestructible until end of turn.
SVar:Y:Count$CardPower
Oracle:When Lena, Selfless Champion enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Soldier creature token for each nontoken creature you control.\nSacrifice Lena: Creatures you control with power less than Lena's power gain indestructible until end of turn.
PT:3/3
ShivaFang

Return to Developer's Corner