It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 07:54

Text Size

[BUG] Metallic Mimic doesn't give a counter to another Mimic

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

[BUG] Metallic Mimic doesn't give a counter to another Mimic

Postby judotrente » 15 Nov 2019, 03:15

Hello,

Testing a new deck today, I've seen that Metallic Mimic with a given type doesn't give a +1/+1 counter to another Mimic with the same selected type (in my case, both Golems), as described in the following topic on reddit : .../r/magicTCG/comments/6yclgb/if_i_control_a_metallic_mimic_and_i_play_another/

The problem seems obvious enough but I can provide screenshots and a decklist if necessary :)
judotrente

Re: [BUG] Metallic Mimic doesn't give a counter to another M

Postby kevlahnota » 15 Nov 2019, 03:29

judotrente wrote:Hello,

Testing a new deck today, I've seen that Metallic Mimic with a given type doesn't give a +1/+1 counter to another Mimic with the same selected type (in my case, both Golems), as described in the following topic on reddit : .../r/magicTCG/comments/6yclgb/if_i_control_a_metallic_mimic_and_i_play_another/

The problem seems obvious enough but I can provide screenshots and a decklist if necessary :)
I just tested this on Mobile Forge 1.6.30.001 it works fine..., the second metallic mimic got the plus 1/plus 1 counters both golems selected...
kevlahnota
Programmer

Re: [BUG] Metallic Mimic doesn't give a counter to another M

Postby judotrente » 15 Nov 2019, 04:15

I just updated Forge to the last version (didn't notice the release of the previous days...), it works fine now. I just hope that wasn't my custom scripts that caused the bug ^^...

Sorry for the disturbance and thanks for your answer that made me check if a new version was available.
judotrente

Return to Developer's Corner