It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:58

Text Size

Developing Bugs

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Developing Bugs

Postby Chris H. » 04 Aug 2011, 21:29

jendave wrote:Do another git pull the do a "File - Refresh". That worked for me.
`
I tried this several times in a row and get the same result.
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby jendave » 04 Aug 2011, 21:47

When you right click on the project and mouse over "Maven" from the menu, what do you see? I see this.
Attachments
maven-nature.png
jendave

Postby Chris H. » 04 Aug 2011, 21:52

This is what I see:

`
Attachments
Screen Shot 2011-08-04 at 5.50.35 PM.png
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Braids » 04 Aug 2011, 22:42

jendave wrote:
Braids wrote:If you copy or link any Forge-created source code into MAGE (with the exception of code found in the net.slightlymagic.braids packages), there's a good chance that the rest of MAGE will automatically become GPL as well.
This is simply not true. Only the code that is copied or derived will be GPL. The rest of MAGE will remain BSD. From a practical standpoint, it would be best to segregate the code so that it is easy to determine what is derivative and what is not (i.e. keep Forge code in a separate directory.
`
REDACTED: oh, to the contrary. you are describing the Lesser GPL (LGPL).

you are right, because MAGE uses the new BSD license, which is GPL-compatible.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPL_linking_exception
wikipedia, emphasis added by Braids wrote:Linking is the technical process of connecting code in a library to the using code, to produce a single executable file. It is performed either at compile time or run-time in order to produce functional machine-readable code . . . code linked with GPL code must be using a GPL-compatible license.
`
this is why i usually write GNU Public Virus, strike it through, then write GNU Public License.

@Rob: is there no honour among thieves? :wink:
Last edited by Braids on 04 Aug 2011, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
"That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen." --Rob Cashwalker, regarding Innistrad double-sided cards. One of the first times he and I have ever agreed on something. ;)
Braids
Programmer

Location: Unknown. Hobby: Driving myself and others to constructive madness.

Postby Chris H. » 04 Aug 2011, 22:54

I performed a right click on the ForgeGIT project -> Run As -> Mavin Build... with a goal of -U clean install. This allows me to do a run as java app via the same process so I am farther along.

The Run menu is still missing most of the commands and only has External Tools listed.
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Braids » 04 Aug 2011, 22:57

Rob Cashwalker wrote:WTF? Braids, are you being sarcastic? . . . To be honest, I have no idea what the licensing details for any of the libraries that mantis integration required.... We could be in violation of something right now... you know.. other than being an unauthorized Magic application....
no, not sarcastic. i usually use :wink: or :roll: when being sarcastic or only partly serious.

but i was wrong and Dave was right. according to David A. Wheeler, the "LGPL, the MIT/X, or BSD-new license ([and] possibly the Apache 2.0 license)" are compatible with the GPL. http://www.dwheeler.com/essays/gpl-compatible.html so the GPL doesn't infect them. well, i learned something today.

redactions coming up . . .
i redacted my error in my previous post.
"That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen." --Rob Cashwalker, regarding Innistrad double-sided cards. One of the first times he and I have ever agreed on something. ;)
Braids
Programmer

Postby Braids » 08 Aug 2011, 00:21

i wrote several mantis issues against the bug reporter. they're really logical and insensitive, so let me balm that.

Rob, you did a very nice job on the bug reporter. thank you for making it. it's nifty, and i like it.

the are two things that we need to resolve before we can retire some of the Bug forums. this is because we have had diverging visions about the bug reporting process.

Issue 114: there is no "Steps to Reproduce" field; if we're going to have such a field, i think it's important to keep it separate from the Description. otherwise, perhaps we should ditch it, and just use description for both. can we even ditch it? i don't see that option in my administrative powers. perhaps i'm not powerful enough. :)

Issue 121: the Bug Reporter places the Crash Reports in the Additional Information section, but the English Guide wants them in Description. i have generally been using the Additional Information section to discuss the causes and solution(s). i can bend and put Crash Reports in there instead. but what should i be using for causes and solutions? notes?
Braids
Programmer

Postby Snacko » 10 Aug 2011, 18:55

Braids wrote:
Rob Cashwalker wrote:WTF? Braids, are you being sarcastic? . . . To be honest, I have no idea what the licensing details for any of the libraries that mantis integration required.... We could be in violation of something right now... you know.. other than being an unauthorized Magic application....
no, not sarcastic. i usually use :wink: or :roll: when being sarcastic or only partly serious.

but i was wrong and Dave was right. according to David A. Wheeler, the "LGPL, the MIT/X, or BSD-new license ([and] possibly the Apache 2.0 license)" are compatible with the GPL. http://www.dwheeler.com/essays/gpl-compatible.html so the GPL doesn't infect them. well, i learned something today.

redactions coming up . . .
i redacted my error in my previous post.
GPL is "viral" the clause
You must license the entire work, as a whole, under this License to anyone who comes into possession of a copy
A GPL compatible license means that if you use software under such license you can convert it to GPL when you release your software as a whole.

More to read http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-java.html . Meaning as soon as any GPL code slips in you are in GPL land for the eternity.
Snacko
DEVELOPER

Postby Chris H. » 10 Aug 2011, 19:46

I updated to rev 9738 and found that I am getting an error in ListChooserTest.ListChooserTest1(). It looks like we need to add an import for ListChooser to ListChooserTest to resolve this issue?
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby jendave » 10 Aug 2011, 20:21

Chris H. wrote:I updated to rev 9738 and found that I am getting an error in ListChooserTest.ListChooserTest1(). It looks like we need to add an import for ListChooser to ListChooserTest to resolve this issue?
Try updating again. I am at 9740 and have not problems compiling via Maven nor Eclipse. Since ListChooser and ListChooserTest are in the same package, you should not need an import.
jendave

Postby Chris H. » 10 Aug 2011, 20:28

jendave wrote:Try updating again. I am at 9740 and have not problems compiling via Maven nor Eclipse. Since ListChooser and ListChooserTest are in the same package, you should not need an import.
`
Updated and I now have 241 errors spread though out the classes. Ugh.

Code: Select all
Description   Resource   Path   Location   Type
BoosterDraft_1 cannot be resolved to a type   BoosterDraft_1Test.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 17   Java Problem
BoosterDraft_1 cannot be resolved to a type   BoosterDraft_1Test.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 17   Java Problem
BoosterDraft_1 cannot be resolved to a type   GuiBoosterDraftTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 25   Java Problem
BoosterDraftAI cannot be resolved to a type   BoosterDraftAITest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 14   Java Problem
BoosterDraftAI cannot be resolved to a type   BoosterDraftAITest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 14   Java Problem
BoosterDraftAI cannot be resolved to a type   BoosterDraftAITest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 35   Java Problem
BraidsAssertFunctions cannot be resolved   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 52   Java Problem
BraidsAssertFunctions cannot be resolved   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 59   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 40   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 80   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 44   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 44   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 56   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 56   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 74   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 74   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 84   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 84   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 92   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 100   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 100   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 104   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 112   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 112   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 122   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 122   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   GameActionTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 24   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   Mana_PartTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/mana   line 481   Java Problem
Card cannot be resolved to a type   Mana_PartTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/mana   line 481   Java Problem
CardDetailPanel cannot be resolved to a type   CardDetailPanelTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/gui/game   line 19   Java Problem
CardDetailPanel cannot be resolved to a type   CardDetailPanelTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/gui/game   line 19   Java Problem
CardFactoryInterface cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 27   Java Problem
CardFactoryInterface cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 30   Java Problem
CardFactoryInterface cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 40   Java Problem
CardFactoryInterface cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 55   Java Problem
CardFactoryInterface cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 55   Java Problem
CardFactoryInterface cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 63   Java Problem
CardFactoryInterface cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 63   Java Problem
CardFactoryInterface cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 76   Java Problem
CardFactoryInterface cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 76   Java Problem
CardList cannot be resolved to a type   BoosterDraftAITest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 38   Java Problem
CardList cannot be resolved to a type   BoosterDraftAITest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 38   Java Problem
CardList cannot be resolved to a type   BoosterDraft_1Test.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 19   Java Problem
CardList cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 76   Java Problem
CardList cannot be resolved to a type   GameActionTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 22   Java Problem
CardList cannot be resolved to a type   GameActionTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 26   Java Problem
CardList cannot be resolved to a type   GameActionTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 26   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 33   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 45   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 57   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 75   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 86   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 86   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 102   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 102   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 114   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 114   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 124   Java Problem
CardReader cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 124   Java Problem
CARDSFOLDER cannot be resolved to a variable   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 30   Java Problem
CARDSFOLDER cannot be resolved to a variable   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 33   Java Problem
CARDSFOLDER cannot be resolved to a variable   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 85   Java Problem
CARDSFOLDER cannot be resolved to a variable   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 101   Java Problem
CARDSFOLDER cannot be resolved to a variable   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 113   Java Problem
CARDSFOLDER cannot be resolved to a variable   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 123   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 53   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 60   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 31   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 31   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 42   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 42   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 54   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 54   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 72   Java Problem
ClumsyRunnable cannot be resolved to a type   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 72   Java Problem
Color cannot be resolved   CardColorTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 19   Java Problem
Color cannot be resolved to a type   CardColorTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 19   Java Problem
Constant cannot be resolved to a variable   GuiBoosterDraftTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 21   Java Problem
Constant cannot be resolved to a variable   GuiBoosterDraftTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 21   Java Problem
Constant cannot be resolved to a variable   GuiBoosterDraftTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 22   Java Problem
Constant cannot be resolved to a variable   GuiBoosterDraftTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 22   Java Problem
Constant cannot be resolved to a variable   Mana_PartTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/mana   line 483   Java Problem
Constant cannot be resolved to a variable   Mana_PartTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/mana   line 484   Java Problem
Deck cannot be resolved to a type   BoosterDraftAITest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 17   Java Problem
Deck cannot be resolved to a type   GuiBoosterDraftTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 22   Java Problem
ErrorViewer cannot be resolved   ReadQuestAssignmentTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 37   Java Problem
ForgeProps cannot be resolved   CardFactoryTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge/card/cardFactory   line 30   Java Problem
ForgeProps cannot be resolved   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 33   Java Problem
ForgeProps cannot be resolved   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 85   Java Problem
ForgeProps cannot be resolved   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 101   Java Problem
ForgeProps cannot be resolved   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 113   Java Problem
ForgeProps cannot be resolved   CardReaderTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 123   Java Problem
ForgeProps cannot be resolved   ReadQuestAssignmentTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 21   Java Problem
GameAction cannot be resolved to a type   GameActionTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 18   Java Problem
GameAction cannot be resolved to a type   GameActionTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 18   Java Problem
GenerateConstructedDeck cannot be resolved to a type   GameActionTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 19   Java Problem
GenerateConstructedDeck cannot be resolved to a type   GameActionTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 19   Java Problem
Gui_BoosterDraft cannot be resolved to a type   GuiBoosterDraftTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 24   Java Problem
Gui_BoosterDraft cannot be resolved to a type   GuiBoosterDraftTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 24   Java Problem
Gui_ProgressBarWindow cannot be resolved to a type   GuiProgressBarWindowTest.java   /ForgeGIT/src/test/java/forge   line 21   Java Problem
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Chris H. » 10 Aug 2011, 20:33

I'm looking at CardFactoryTest.java and I see errors at the top in the import section. The following imports can not be resolved:

import forge.Card;
import forge.CardList;
import forge.properties.ForgeProps;
import forge.properties.NewConstants;
import forge.view.swing.OldGuiNewGame;
import net.slightlymagic.braids.util.ClumsyRunnable;
import net.slightlymagic.braids.util.testng.BraidsAssertFunctions;
`
The following 4 imports in the same class are resolving and have no error:

import org.testng.Assert;
import org.testng.annotations.Test;

import java.util.Set;
import java.util.TreeSet;
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Chris H. » 10 Aug 2011, 20:43

Rev 9741 appears to have taken care of the situation, the project now builds without errors.
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby jeffwadsworth » 12 Aug 2011, 16:05

I get this error when trying to start a game R. 9761.

| Open
This is a Crash Report. An error has occurred. Please save this message to a file.
Please follow the instructions at this address to submit this Crash Report, plus what you were doing at the time:
http://tinyurl.com/3zzrnyb
Reporting bugs in Forge is very important. We thank you for your time.

Split must have > 2 children

Version:
Forge -- official beta: $Date$, SVN revision: $Revision$

Java Version: 1.7.0 Vendor: Oracle Corporation

Detailed error trace:
org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout$InvalidLayoutException: Split must have > 2 children
at org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout.throwInvalidLayout(MultiSplitLayout.java:1338)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout.checkLayout(MultiSplitLayout.java:1345)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout.checkLayout(MultiSplitLayout.java:1367)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout.layoutContainer(MultiSplitLayout.java:1385)
at java.awt.Container.layout(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.doLayout(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.validate(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport.enter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Unknown Source)
at forge.error.ErrorViewer.showDialog(ErrorViewer.java:161)
at forge.error.ErrorViewer.showError(ErrorViewer.java:97)
at forge.error.ErrorViewer.showError(ErrorViewer.java:65)
at forge.error.ExceptionHandler.uncaughtException(ExceptionHandler.java:39)
at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.processException(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
jeffwadsworth
Super Tester Elite

Postby Chris H. » 12 Aug 2011, 16:22

jeffwadsworth wrote:I get this error when trying to start a game R. 9761.

| Open
This is a Crash Report. An error has occurred. Please save this message to a file.
Please follow the instructions at this address to submit this Crash Report, plus what you were doing at the time:
http://tinyurl.com/3zzrnyb
Reporting bugs in Forge is very important. We thank you for your time.

Split must have > 2 children

Version:
Forge -- official beta: $Date$, SVN revision: $Revision$

Java Version: 1.7.0 Vendor: Oracle Corporation

Detailed error trace:
org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout$InvalidLayoutException: Split must have > 2 children
at org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout.throwInvalidLayout(MultiSplitLayout.java:1338)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout.checkLayout(MultiSplitLayout.java:1345)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout.checkLayout(MultiSplitLayout.java:1367)
at org.jdesktop.swingx.MultiSplitLayout.layoutContainer(MultiSplitLayout.java:1385)
at java.awt.Container.layout(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.doLayout(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.validate(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
`
Are you using java 7 by any chance rather than java 6?
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Developer's Corner