It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 18:48

Text Size

Developing Bugs

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Developing Bugs

Postby Hanmac » 26 Apr 2016, 13:25

friarsol wrote:
Hanmac wrote:@excessum yeah but sometimes when I notice an error and post it in the snapshot Thread, and add a maybe how it might to get fixed, it's get under the new posts. Like somethings which are months or more old.

Like the thing with Champion or that the Gitrog Monster does not trigger when the Land comes from somewhere else than the library.
Did you post fixes for them or just report them? "Maybe how it might get fixed" isn't posting a patch. If you haven't noticed, the dev team has been low activity lately. It's just the ebb and flow of an open source project. I can't get to everything.
it depends, cards changes in the res/cardsfolder are easier to fix (because i am not a java guru), like missing cleanup or missing references.

but i noticed some errors in the java code too, i did report them too, but for me might or might not easy to fix myself.

also i want to experiment to make the AI code better if possible, but for that i need to see what i can do. like for some things in the AI i want it to check what you (the player) has on the battlefield. (like it should not make you discard lands when you control the Gitrog Monster)
Hanmac

Postby ShivaFang » 19 Jun 2017, 20:03

The link to the bug tracker is down... sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I noticed a problem with the card Conspiracy. It currently seems to add the type to the creature's existing types (the same way xenograft does) This is not correct - it's supposed to replace the types completely.
ShivaFang

Postby Utterly » 03 Sep 2017, 05:37

Also finding the link to the bug tracker is down.

Nova Pentacle is acting backwards in Forge (1.6.2-r-1)

Although the deck editors (and reward tooltips) show the correct text, when playing the artifact, the text is different.

On-field oracle text is "[3](tap) the next time a source of your choice would deal damage to a target creature this turn, that damage is dealt to you instead"

Result in the game log after activating and paying mana is "Couldn't add to stack, failed to target" It requests no targets, just fails.

Actual oracle text, per gatherer is "[3](tap) The next time a source of your choice would deal damage to you this turn, that damage is dealt to target creature of an opponent's choice instead."
Utterly

Postby ShivaFang » 27 Jun 2018, 14:29

There is no M19 release thread - but the current version of Sai, master thopterist seems to trigger when not in play (IE in hand and in library)
ShivaFang

Postby stormcat » 06 Jul 2018, 02:57

stormcat

Previous

Return to Developer's Corner