It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 09:04

Text Size

Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Diena » 16 Jul 2023, 15:55

Diena wrote:With 1.6.57-SNAPSHOT-06.24, when trying to Start a New quest with custom format, the "defined custom format" button did not open format anymore.
but still present on 07.12, preventing creation on quest with custom format.

Arwen's Gift costs is 3U but when casted even without legendary it is requested 1U.
Diena

Postby Giudal » 07 Aug 2023, 00:59

Hello everyone, I'd like to report two problems playing multiplayer (Forge 1.6.58-SNAPSHOT-08.04):
1) When my oponent cast battles, they doesn't enter the battlefield. The only message is "Waiting for opponent...", eventhought both of us press the "OK" button.
2) When we start a new match, I can see my opponent hand (tab next to field tab).

You can see both problems in the attached image.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
forge.jpg
Giudal

Postby 1mrlee » 07 Sep 2023, 04:15

I've never gotten multiplayer working on two mobile phones. Teach me how you got this working master
1mrlee

Postby 1mrlee » 07 Sep 2023, 04:17

Beseech the mirror currently allows the player cast the tutored card for free, when bargain is paid, instead of limiting it to CMC 4 or less.

Also could you please add Up the Beanstalk card :)
1mrlee

Postby anicolau » 13 Sep 2023, 04:33

Hello everyone.

I'm playing EDH with Will Kenrith as my Commander.
When i cast him, it triggers an ability that he doesn't has, as you can see in the pictures.

More info:
Forge - Version 1.6.58-SNAPSHOT-09.03
Attachments
Screenshot_2023-09-13_00-56-21.png
Screenshot_2023-09-13_00-55-49.png
anicolau

Postby zitiwaffle » 17 Sep 2023, 13:20

Issue with Cruel Somnophage // Can't Wake Up - Can't Wake Up is incorrectly programmed with a mana cost of 1UU, rather than 1U.
zitiwaffle

Postby alonzo beardbraided » 19 Sep 2023, 18:23

Greetings,

I have found an important bug, regarding the Coax from the Blind Eternities card. The fact is that this card also allows you to reveal and put changeling cards in your hand, but as you can see in the first image I have attached, the emulator itself does not allow it. I also attach a second screenshot of the mtg.fandom.com website, where you can verify that this circumstance of the game is true. By the way, I'm using the forge-gui-desktop-1.6.57 version. I hope you can fix this curious error. Thank you very much for your attention and for your dedication to this magnificent emulator.

Best regards

Coax from the Blind Eternities issue.png
First image.
Changeling and outside the game.PNG
Second screenshot.
alonzo beardbraided

Postby orlydb » 20 Jan 2024, 05:52

I posted this in the announcements thread but I guess this is a better place for my comment. This is not an app bug but maybe a bug in the build process? I don't know.

Can you guys please also bump the versionCode in the Android apk? It's always 1 no matter the versionName. Thank you!
orlydb

Postby Lomion » 22 Jan 2024, 19:20

Hi!

I don't know if this is intended behavior or not, but I don't recall this to happen in older releases until I downloaded the last version of Forge 1.6.59.
I checked also with the snapshot release forge-gui-desktop-1.6.60-SNAPSHOT and it happens to be affected too.

BUG: When playing Gauntlet, sideboard is not reset between a match and the next one

STEP TO REPRODUCE:
1- Start a gauntlet
2- win the first game of match #1
3- add some cards from the sideboard to the main deck
4- win the second game of match #1
5- the second match in the gauntlet starts
6- You should see that in your deck the cards you brought in during match #1 are still maindeck

EFFECT: Cards you took from the sideboard during one of the games of match #1 are still in your main deck, the deck is not reset.

SHOULD BE: At the start of every match, your deck should be reset --> and all the cards you brought in main deck from sideboard during match #1 should be returned to sideboard; also, and all cards you put from main deck to sideboard during match #1 should be returned to main deck. This should apply every time you win a match.

I recall on older releases (before the "human sideboard for AI") the deck was reset between match, but I can't be sure about it.

Thanks!
Lomion

Postby honeybunch » 02 Mar 2024, 21:24

Bronzebeak Foragers multiplayer AI targeting Bug
In multiplayer games, an AI player playing Bronzebeak Foragers is able to target multiple permanents belonging to the same player with its ETB ability, rather than having to select one permanent from each opponent.

I was not able to replicate the issue when playing Bronzebeak Foragers myself.

The AI should only be able to exile one nonland permanent per player off the Bronzebeak Forager's ETB trigger

I found this bug in 1.6.60-SNAPSHOT

I tested it in a Commander game, and in a three player 60 card constructed game.
honeybunch

Postby Captain Anubis » 21 Mar 2024, 01:32

Case of the Locked Hothouse is not showing the top card in library at all times as it should in its solved state.

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out the pattern for it not working.

Thanx for everything!
Captain Anubis

Postby Zirbert » 18 Apr 2024, 20:58

Byrke, Long Ear of the Law has a bug as of forge-gui-desktop-1.6.62-SNAPSHOT-04-17. It triggers from in the library, causing counters to get doubled even when it's not in play. Based on comparisons to other cards with similar triggers, like Tenured Inkcaster, it's missing TriggerZones$ Battlefield in its trigger line. Here's a fixed version:

Code: Select all
Name:Byrke, Long Ear of the Law
ManaCost:4 G W
Types:Legendary Creature Rabbit Soldier
PT:4/4
K:Vigilance
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ TrigPutCounters | TriggerDescription$ When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target creatures.
SVar:TrigPutCounters:DB$ PutCounter | CounterType$ P1P1 | CounterNum$ 1 | TargetMin$ 0 | TargetMax$ 2 | ValidTgts$ Creature | TgtPrompt$ Select up to two target creatures
T:Mode$ Attacks | ValidCard$ Creature.YouCtrl+counters_GE1_P1P1 | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | Execute$ TrigDoubleCounters | TriggerDescription$ Whenever a creature you control with a +1/+1 counter on it attacks, double the number of +1/+1 counters on it.
SVar:TrigDoubleCounters:DB$ MultiplyCounter | Defined$ TriggeredAttackerLKICopy | CounterType$ P1P1
DeckHas:Ability$Counters
DeckHints:Ability$Counters
SVar:HasAttackEffect:TRUE
Oracle:Vigilance\nWhen Byrke, Long Ear of the Law enters, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target creatures.\nWhenever a creature you control with a +1/+1 counter on it attacks, double the number of +1/+1 counters on it.
(Edit - this was also posted in the Discord, and a dev said they'll add the fix. Posted and left here in case it's helpful to anyone in the meantime.)
Zirbert

Previous

Return to Developer's Corner