It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 18:29

Text Size

Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Tarasha » 28 Jan 2021, 01:46

Android 202101270500-SNAPSHOT

Chain Lightning:I casted it and target my opponent,the opponent pay RR and copy Chain Lightning,but the target of the new copy is still chosen by me.
Endless Whispers:Sometimes it can be triggered by death properly,but sometimes can't and nothing happened,even same creature died under same condition but got different result.Don't know why.
Kiora, the Crashing Wave:The first +1 ability doesn't take effect.
Elusive Tormentor:Can't transform again after transformed from Insidious Mist to Elusive Tormentor.(Mana and discarding paid correctly)
Tarasha

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 02 Feb 2021, 18:50

I'm sure you people have already noticed that, but the AI can't really play the double cards, and by that I mean it only plays one of the card. For example, Needleverge Pathway / Pillarverge Pathway: the AI will always play the card as Needleverge Pathway, but never as Pillarverge Pathway.

Edit: When Tibalt's Trickery is played and a double card like Esika, God of the Tree / The Prismatic Bridge is chosen, it's impossible to choose which side you want to play. Same problem with Genesis Ultimatum.
Last edited by AStrangerIsHere on 07 Feb 2021, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 06 Feb 2021, 16:17

In the last build downloaded (today), Elvish Warmaster doesn't create any token when another elf enter the battlefield.

Edit:
T:Mode$ ChangesZone | ValidCard$ Elf.Other+YouCtrl | Origin$ Any | Destination$ Battlefield | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | ActivationLimit$ 1 | Execute$ TrigToken | TriggerDescription$ Whenever one or more other Elves enter the battlefield under your control, create a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token. This ability triggers only once each turn.
SVar:TrigToken:DB$ Token | TokenAmount$ 1 |TokenScript$ g_1_1_elf_warrior | TokenOwner$ You
With those changes, it seems to work as intended.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 07 Feb 2021, 13:15

There's a little problem with Firja's Retribution : instead of creating an Angel Warrior token, it creates a simple Angel token.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby gergruul » 07 Feb 2021, 14:57

There's a problem now with Stomp (Bonecrusher giant) in opponent's turn doesn't work instant adventure
gergruul

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 07 Feb 2021, 18:59

After using the first ability of Niko Aris on a creature, after an attack, that creature doesn't return to its owner's hand.

Edit: BTW, its first ability can be used on an opponent creature, when it should only target the player's creature.

Edit2: you don't have to pay 2 to draw a card when activating a Shard token.

Edit3: its casting cost is wrong, it should be {X} {W} {U} {U}, but instead it's {X} {W} {W} {U}.
Last edited by AStrangerIsHere on 08 Feb 2021, 11:09, edited 2 times in total.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby gergruul » 07 Feb 2021, 20:56

gergruul wrote:There's a problem now with Stomp (Bonecrusher giant) in opponent's turn doesn't work instant adventure
OK, perfect, thank you so much!
gergruul

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 11 Feb 2021, 08:51

I've already wrote about the double cards having some problem:

When Tibalt's Trickery is played and a double card like Esika, God of the Tree / The Prismatic Bridge is chosen, it's impossible to choose which side you want to play. Same problem with Genesis Ultimatum.
And it seems to be the same for Bring to Light and for example Valki, God of Lies /Tibalt, Cosmic Impostor : it's only possible to cast Valki, but not Tibalt.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby MaxMtg » 11 Feb 2021, 12:57

Giant Killer mana ability is not working, doesnt tap target creature
MaxMtg

Postby MaxMtg » 11 Feb 2021, 13:04

Adventure cards seem bugged and there are some bugs when taping and untaping permanents
MaxMtg

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 13 Feb 2021, 08:11

Snapcaster Mage doesn't exile cards cast with it.
AStrangerIsHere

Postby Argo » 25 Feb 2021, 19:49

The new card Lithoform Engine, does not work properly, when you go to activate the artifact, nothing happens, regardless if you have the mana to activate it. I checked to see if anything was preventing activating the card and I could find none.
Argo

Postby friarsol » 26 Feb 2021, 13:49

Argo wrote:The new card Lithoform Engine, does not work properly, when you go to activate the artifact, nothing happens, regardless if you have the mana to activate it. I checked to see if anything was preventing activating the card and I could find none.
Was there a valid target?
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Argo » 03 Mar 2021, 09:22

friarsol wrote:
Argo wrote:The new card Lithoform Engine, does not work properly, when you go to activate the artifact, nothing happens, regardless if you have the mana to activate it. I checked to see if anything was preventing activating the card and I could find none.
Was there a valid target?
all of my creatures, few enchantments, but yes. Nothing should have prevented using the Lithoform Engine, right clicking card did nothing, gave no chance to target anything ability to activate it. It was as if the card was in operable for no reason. There was nothing on the battlefield that prevented activating artifacts. In fact i had my Bow of Nylea on the BF as well, which I could activate without issue
Argo

Postby Argo » 03 Mar 2021, 09:30

Ran into an issue using Defense of the Heart. I used it to summon Mirror Image and Biovisionary. Biovisionary entered the battlefield without issue, when Mirror Image entered I could target any and all of my available creatures I controlled EXCEPT Biovisionary. In my desperation I clicked my Volrath, the Shapestealer hoping, I could abuse the stack and activate his ability to transform into my Biovisionary before Mirror Image's enter the battlefield effect could resolve, but alas, he entered as a Legendary copy and I was forced to dump him to the graveyard for violating the Legendary ruling. All said and done I was quite miffed at getting gypped twice with valid moves, but at least I hope other's won't run into this issue in the future. #-o
Argo

PreviousNext

Return to Developer's Corner