It is currently 16 Jun 2019, 10:49
   
Text Size

Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, friarsol, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby stormcat » 23 Feb 2019, 07:51

Kiryu666 wrote:Fix Golgari findbroker (simply eff does not happen) :? (old bug)

forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r40-98282acc60
I have never seen it.(and I can't reproduce it.)
Did you have a "permanent" in the graveyard?
stormcat
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 05:32
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Corwin72 » 25 Feb 2019, 19:27

Stupid question,
Is there a reason Gorm the Great is not coded?
I was looking at the Partners and it was the only one that I could not find.
User avatar
Corwin72
 
Posts: 788
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 13:26
Location: Grayson, Ga
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby friarsol » 25 Feb 2019, 22:43

Corwin72 wrote:Stupid question,
Is there a reason Gorm the Great is not coded?
I was looking at the Partners and it was the only one that I could not find.
Must be blocked if able are loose requirements and very difficult to adhere.
friarsol
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7437
Joined: 15 May 2010, 04:20
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 926 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Kiryu666 » 26 Feb 2019, 14:01

java.lang.NullPointerException
at forge.quest.QuestController.resetDuelsManager(QuestController.java:441)
at forge.quest.QuestController.getDuelsManager(QuestController.java:413)
at forge.deck.DeckProxy.getAllQuestEventAndChallenges(DeckProxy.java:523)
at forge.deckchooser.FDeckChooser.updateQuestEvents(FDeckChooser.java:236)
at forge.deckchooser.FDeckChooser.refreshDecksList(FDeckChooser.java:402)
at forge.deckchooser.FDeckChooser.deckTypeSelected(FDeckChooser.java:331)
at forge.deckchooser.DecksComboBox.notifyDeckTypeSelected(DecksComboBox.java:61)
at forge.deckchooser.DecksComboBox.access$100(DecksComboBox.java:18)
at forge.deckchooser.DecksComboBox$1.actionPerformed(DecksComboBox.java:46)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.fireActionEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.setSelectedItem(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.setSelectedIndex(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup$1.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)


forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r61-e35978594a

By clicking on the Quest Opponent Deck Tab
Kiryu666
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 03 Aug 2015, 12:55
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Kiryu666 » 26 Feb 2019, 14:05

java.lang.NullPointerException
at forge.quest.QuestController.resetDuelsManager(QuestController.java:441)
at forge.quest.QuestController.load(QuestController.java:242)
at forge.screens.home.quest.CSubmenuQuestData.update(CSubmenuQuestData.java:213)
at forge.screens.home.CHomeUI.itemClick(CHomeUI.java:53)
at forge.screens.home.LblMenuItem$1.mousePressed(LblMenuItem.java:45)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r61-e35978594a

Error clicking the New / Load Quest option
Kiryu666
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 03 Aug 2015, 12:55
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Kiryu666 » 27 Feb 2019, 06:12

I can not pay mana of any color of "thief of sanity" ability when land is not basic land (I know you have to pay for mana manually but it still is not working!)

this did not happen before :(

forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r71-8d3fe2088a
Attachments
Sem título.jpg
Kiryu666
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 03 Aug 2015, 12:55
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby stormcat » 27 Feb 2019, 19:24

:1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r84-16c9cc7eac
I reported this bug several times.But It occurs frequently and it is very inconvenient so I will report it again.
In multiplayer game, the game will stop proceeding when the player who was originally supposed to get a turn next turn during the extra turn leaves the game.

For example, the situation of attachment.
Brana is next to me. I cast a spell that get extra turn, and then defeated Brana during extra turn. Then, I try to end the turn, the progress of the game stops like attachment.
Attachments
capture_001_28022019_041028.jpg
stormcat
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 05:32
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby friarsol » 27 Feb 2019, 23:11

stormcat wrote::1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r84-16c9cc7eac
I reported this bug several times.But It occurs frequently and it is very inconvenient so I will report it again.
In multiplayer game, the game will stop proceeding when the player who was originally supposed to get a turn next turn during the extra turn leaves the game.

For example, the situation of attachment.
Brana is next to me. I cast a spell that get extra turn, and then defeated Brana during extra turn. Then, I try to end the turn, the progress of the game stops like attachment.
Can you post the forge.log file?
friarsol
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7437
Joined: 15 May 2010, 04:20
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 926 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby stormcat » 28 Feb 2019, 10:24

@friarsol
The game is different, but it reproduced.
| Open
Language 'java.util.PropertyResourceBundle@3834d63f' loaded successfully.
(ThreadUtil first call): Running on a machine with 4 cpu core(s)
Read cards: 18496 archived files in 4411 ms (25 parts) using thread pool
Read cards: 52 files in 35 ms (1 parts) using thread pool
[AI Preferences] AI profile Experimental was chosen for the lobby player Winston.
[AI Preferences] AI profile Experimental was chosen for the lobby player Asden.
[AI Preferences] AI profile Experimental was chosen for the lobby player Undin.
Correcting zone for Trostani Discordant (281)
Correcting zone for Soldier (290)
Correcting zone for Soldier (291)
No creature and lots of life, finding something good.
Correcting zone for Doom Whisperer (163)
Correcting zone for Demonlord Belzenlok (157)
Correcting zone for Zetalpa, Primal Dawn (275)
Correcting zone for Pelakka Wurm (248)
stormcat
 
Posts: 352
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 05:32
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Kiryu666 » 04 Mar 2019, 09:23

forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r117-940cd71d34

in this new version several images of several cards stopped appearing (before version 117 they were working)


:roll: :roll: #-o #-o
Attachments
2.jpg
Kiryu666
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 03 Aug 2015, 12:55
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 04 Mar 2019, 11:52

Kiryu666 wrote:forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r117-940cd71d34

in this new version several images of several cards stopped appearing (before version 117 they were working)


:roll: :roll: #-o #-o
forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r117-940cd71d34

Indeed, there are no pictures for Ajani, Wise Counselor, Sarkhan, Dragonsoul, Tezzeret, Cruel Machinist, Liliana, Death Wielder, Liliana, the Necromancer, and Vivien of the Arkbow.

In fact, in M19, AKH and HOU, when 2 versions of a planeswalker are available, it's only possible to see the pictures for only one of them. For example, there's no picture for Liliana, Death Wielder, but there's one for Liliana, Death's Majesty.

Edit: the problem isn't restricted to HOU or M19. I looked at some preconstructed decks, and there's no illustration for the planeswalker in some of them (Domri, City Smasher, Dovin, Architect of Law, Vraska, Regal Gorgon and who knows what else.)
AStrangerIsHere
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jan 2019, 01:17
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Kiryu666 » 04 Mar 2019, 15:38

AStrangerIsHere wrote:
Kiryu666 wrote:forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r117-940cd71d34

in this new version several images of several cards stopped appearing (before version 117 they were working)


:roll: :roll: #-o #-o
forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r117-940cd71d34

Indeed, there are no pictures for Ajani, Wise Counselor, Sarkhan, Dragonsoul, Tezzeret, Cruel Machinist, Liliana, Death Wielder, Liliana, the Necromancer, and Vivien of the Arkbow.

In fact, in M19, AKH and HOU, when 2 versions of a planeswalker are available, it's only possible to see the pictures for only one of them. For example, there's no picture for Liliana, Death Wielder, but there's one for Liliana, Death's Majesty.

Edit: the problem isn't restricted to HOU or M19. I looked at some preconstructed decks, and there's no illustration for the planeswalker in some of them (Domri, City Smasher, Dovin, Architect of Law, Vraska, Regal Gorgon and who knows what else.)
Truth, I do not know what happened but I hope it's simple to solve!
Kiryu666
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 03 Aug 2015, 12:55
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby friarsol » 05 Mar 2019, 02:49

Kiryu666 wrote:
AStrangerIsHere wrote:
Kiryu666 wrote:forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r117-940cd71d34

in this new version several images of several cards stopped appearing (before version 117 they were working)


:roll: :roll: #-o #-o
forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r117-940cd71d34

Indeed, there are no pictures for Ajani, Wise Counselor, Sarkhan, Dragonsoul, Tezzeret, Cruel Machinist, Liliana, Death Wielder, Liliana, the Necromancer, and Vivien of the Arkbow.

In fact, in M19, AKH and HOU, when 2 versions of a planeswalker are available, it's only possible to see the pictures for only one of them. For example, there's no picture for Liliana, Death Wielder, but there's one for Liliana, Death's Majesty.

Edit: the problem isn't restricted to HOU or M19. I looked at some preconstructed decks, and there's no illustration for the planeswalker in some of them (Domri, City Smasher, Dovin, Architect of Law, Vraska, Regal Gorgon and who knows what else.)
Truth, I do not know what happened but I hope it's simple to solve!
Is this still happening? I reverted the commit I think might have had the bug.
friarsol
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 7437
Joined: 15 May 2010, 04:20
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 926 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 05 Mar 2019, 09:11

friarsol wrote:Is this still happening? I reverted the commit I think might have had the bug.
forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r132-05ecffcbd1

Ah! You're gonna love this one.

So, I took a quick look at some preconstructed decks and yes, there's no more problem with the planeswalkers now. But what is funny is now some basic lands doesn't have any pictures anymore.

But it doesn't seem to be all the basic lands. I've found that there's no problem with the preconstructed deck Transference for example (basic islands from Mirrodin).

So good luck...
AStrangerIsHere
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jan 2019, 01:17
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby AStrangerIsHere » 07 Mar 2019, 11:54

forge-1.6.22-SNAPSHOT-r139-4b6cf610a7

Some basic lands still don't have any pictures.
Attachments
No pictures.jpg
AStrangerIsHere
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 22 Jan 2019, 01:17
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times

PreviousNext

Return to Developer's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


Who is online

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 287 on 31 Mar 2019, 04:11

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Login Form