It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:17

Text Size

Can't find Basic lands!?

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Can't find Basic lands!?

Postby sesimo » 25 Sep 2013, 10:38

Just installed the most recent version without problems but when I openthe deck editor to create a deck... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: basic lands are not displayed. I know there is an old post about this issue but there is no explanation on how to solve it... :-k
Thnx!!!

EDIT: I tested what happened if I opened an existing deck and surprise, it displays basic lands... but I cannot find them in the cards scroll bar... :?
EDIT 2: :idea: I ponened my new deck and another deck I knew contained Mountains in wordpad, copied the code, name and the quantity and pasted it to my new deck, changed the quantity and when I open it in the Deck editor my new deck shows them, but they still can't be found in the cards scroll bar :?
sesimo

Re: Can't find Basic lands!?

Postby Aswan jaguar » 25 Sep 2013, 13:43

Other lands are there? And by the way you don't need to scroll place the mouse down on the card section and type the first or all letters and it will take you to the card.
Only the images are missing or the cards?
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby sesimo » 26 Sep 2013, 09:44

Thanks for your interest Aswan!
Basic and dual land cards just didn't show up... and I say didn't because today, out of the blue appeared the basics and duals... :shock: weird thing... but it fixed itself! :-k
I think this issue should be warned in the installation post :wink:
Anyway, thank you very much again!!
sesimo

Postby ozks » 26 Sep 2013, 10:35

could it be a problem with the filter.
ozks

Postby sesimo » 26 Sep 2013, 10:44

So I thought at first, and filtered and unfiltered back all of them but nothing changed...
sesimo

Postby stassy » 26 Sep 2013, 11:40

Does the lower bar show the land if you type it (click anywhere in the main window and type "swamp")?

If the type a land name in the search window in the lower left of the screen does card that contain the land name show up?

Can you provide a screenshot of your current DeckEditor?

Did you perform an updated PDA check on your Playdeck folder?
stassy

Postby sesimo » 28 Sep 2013, 17:44

I installed all the files form the wiki link and made a clean installation.
I have my PlayDeck folder backuped on skydrive and I replaced the existing folder with my backup.
When I typed the land names of basics and duals other cards which shared the name did appear but duals and basics didn't.
When I first started the pogram and went to deck editor to make a deck I noticed baisc and duals where not there. I gave it a try by opening some of my decks (from my backup) which conatined the duals and basics and I could see them on the upper chart (where cards in the deck are arranged) but not in the scroll (down chart).
Puzzled, I turned off the computer and went to bed. Surprisingly, the day after I ran the game and as a kind of magic both basic and duals were there.
Maybe another reboot was needed?
I'm just installing it on another computer, if it happens again, I'll post a screenshot.
Thanks!!!!
sesimo

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting