It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 07:22

Text Size

Launching Shandalar Campaign

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Launching Shandalar Campaign

Postby rickjamesia » 02 Feb 2014, 23:28

I'm feeling slightly dumb for asking this, because I don't see anyone else having asked it in this forum before. At first I was working under the assumption that ManaLink and Shandalar had to be downloaded separately, but as I'm seeing posts in this forum about Shandalar, I've decided that my assumption may be incorrect. How does one launch the original Shandalar game, having downloaded one of the ManaLink mirrors? I can play single games just fine.

Can I play the campaign without downloading something else, or do I need to download Shandalar separately?
rickjamesia

Re: Launching Shandalar Campaign

Postby HarlequinCasts » 03 Feb 2014, 09:46

As far as I know, you need to have 2 separate installs. Have an installation of Manalink for when you want to test decks and do constructed/draft/Commander things. And have a Shandalar install for just playing Shandalar. There are a lot of fundamental differences between the two since Manalink has been community updated constantly for years since then.
HarlequinCasts

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting