Text Size

Missing boosters

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Missing boosters

Postby Berlos » 15 Aug 2009, 13:10

Hello.

My problem is quite strange and I could not find anything similar on the forum.
While I'm choosing the sealed deck mode I see only tournament packs but not boosters (there are no images). I can click on the empty space and cycle through those invisible boosters (I can see that computer is reading or processing some information because hard disk icon is working). The other thing is that the message indicating the number of cards in pool is changing. After starting tournament the information window tells me that I've for example 2 tournament packs from 5th edition and instead of names of editions of boosters I see empty spaces or alphanumeric characters. Those invisible boosters can be selected to see the content (only the green background appears), but there are no cards inside (or all of them are invisible :) ). No matter how many cards I should have in my pool, I always get only the content of two (or if I choose to have only one tournament pack - one) tournament packs.
Does anyone have similar problem? Any ideas?
I'm using latest patched version of XP. There are no options for magic.exe switched on (or off).
This problem also occurs with the unpatched with Manalink 2.0 version of m:tg (both orginal and downloaded from hotu).
Berlos

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting