Text Size

Further install

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Further install

Postby Phliper » 19 Nov 2014, 18:08

Hi,
I tried PM'ing to mods, however the message got stuck in outbox and doesn't get sent, so my apology if spamming.
I went through Installation & FAQ and the version I installed has some bugs (e.g. demonic tutor not buried after casting (stuck in the enchantment etc. pile), draft's last pick I win with no game no matter how I try), so I'm not sure if it's the latest debugged version
I couldn't find if there was a version including Khans either (M15 is listed).
Pls. help
Thanks,
Phliper

Re: Further install

Postby BAgate » 19 Nov 2014, 21:50

1) check the Patch's folder. A version that included Khans of Tarkir was released recently.

2) this is not commercial software and there will be bugs. Just report them in the Bug Reports Folder and the developers will try to fix them. Just read all of the Read This posts before you do.
Working on: housekeeping and archived reports
BAgate
Tester

Re: Further install

Postby Aswan jaguar » 19 Nov 2014, 22:18

There are no installations that are bug free in none software that is constantly under development with new cards & new abilities coming with each update plus the limitations of each engine and especially an old game/engine like we have that Microprose released in 1997 makes things even worse and our Devs try to make the best with what they have.Also the team that releases the update is very small and a lot of things have to be done and so bugs can either be overseen as there is no time for testing all these cards plus mistakes or wrong values that can be put or omitted by mistake.
You can report bugs here so that they get fixed:
viewforum.php?f=86

About Draft unfortunately the construction of your deck part & matches against AI part are not automated as draft is an add on - that is why you get to win(because the draft part is over.You can read more on how to play draft here in the wiki :
http://www.slightlymagic.net/wiki/ML3_Drafting
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting