It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:02

Text Size

Draft not starting

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Draft not starting

Postby Khrone » 14 Jun 2015, 21:48

Sorry if my second topic in hours here is just another "help me", but still you can't really find any support around if not here.

Now, this time my problem is drafting. I've tried doing searches for similar problems or solutions, but couldn't find anything.

Here's what I do:

1) On the "Duels" main menu section I choose "Draft" and a random deck for both players.
2) The game starts and the draft starts, making me choose for the packs to draft.

There the game simply stops doing anything. It shows the mouse cursor as "loading", but I've tried leaving alone the pc for a while and nothing happened. The game doesn't crash, no errors come out. It just stand there doing nothing and "loading". Only way to close the game is Ctrl+Alt+Esc.

Now I know there's a Draft Development topic, and I do have tried to read it, but it's written in a strange, foreign and quite specific language so I couldn't really get anything out of it.
Khrone

Re: Draft not starting

Postby Aswan jaguar » 15 Jun 2015, 05:00

Most questions about features and how to play can be viewed in wiki/Manalink 3.0 including Draft:
http://www.slightlymagic.net/wiki/ManaLink_3.0

But your first problem from what you say is different and probably you selected either sets that that don't have enough cards coded or enough for rarity for what you selected to play (you don't mention what did you choose: no rarity,with rarity,singleton or which sets you have chosen). It could be a bug on the sets.We already know that Alara Reborn is bugged.
The best choice which lead to less problems is no rarity.

You can have an idea of how many cards are coded per set.It is about 95% correct:
download/file.php?id=22069
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Re: Draft not starting

Postby Khrone » 15 Jun 2015, 11:11

I'm sorry for the lack of informations.

Truth to be told, I've always tried with no rarity and usign various mixes of packs. But I think that I always put at least one Tharkir inside and that might have been the problem.

I'll experiment more and let you know.
Khrone

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting