It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 11:20

Text Size

Draw in challenge mode

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Draw in challenge mode

Postby joemuz » 09 Nov 2009, 19:33

i was doing a challenge and in an unlikely sequence of events, both our life totals went below 0 within the same phase. hence, a draw. i thought i would have to start over but apparently, a draw is acceptable! =D> i moved on just as if i had won and proceeded to complete the challenge! :D

so anyway, i don't know if this was intentional or maybe something that needs to be fixed. then again, this almost never happens so it's probably not too important. just thought i'd mention it.
joemuz

Re: Draw in challenge mode

Postby aww1979 » 10 Nov 2009, 06:04

Seriously? I had a draw a couple times with my channelball deck in one of the new challenges, and the challenge was over for me. I continued in the gauntlet, but I was no longer facing challenge decks, but my own playdecks.
aww1979
Tester

Re: Draw in challenge mode

Postby joemuz » 11 Nov 2009, 15:37

yea i can't exactly remember whether it actually counted as one of the wins or whether it didn't count and essentially got a "redo" but i do remember it happened in the middle of a challenge and i thought i had lost but i kept playing and eventually got the card! :D

i dunno. i've seen a lot of really screwy things happen in challenge mode. i'm just glad i finally finished that 5:1 challenge. i swear whoever came up with the condition for opponent #11 is totally INSANE! :lol: :lol: :lol:
joemuz

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting