It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 20:17

Text Size

New...what's the difference between Manalink & Shandalar?

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

New...what's the difference between Manalink & Shandalar?

Postby prismaticsoul » 11 Jan 2021, 20:56

Just found that the ol Microprose version of MtG is alive, but a bit confused about the difference between Manalink and Shandalar. I have gotten Shandalar to work, but not Manalink.

Do I understand correctly that Shandalar can't have any other cards added to it? IF Shandalar can have more cards in its pool, how do you do it?

Does Manalink have a Shandalar like adventure, or is it more for just dueling online against other people?

Thank you very much in advance for helping me to understand what is what, and what to do...I love the adventure mode, but man...dat card pool is...small! :-3
prismaticsoul

Re: New...what's the difference between Manalink & Shandalar

Postby Aswan jaguar » 12 Jan 2021, 06:29

- Manalink.3.0 is the duel,gauntlet,sealed,draft and multiplayer (when that worked not any more) and many other modes to play duels part of the game of Microprose's "Magic the Gathereing" - Duels of the planeswalker"1998.It has a lot more cards and mechanisms to play with than Shandalar iso..
-Shandalar is the adventure part of the game of Microprose's "Magic the Gathereing" - Duels of the planeswalker"1998 and the ISO that is only available has no new cards.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting