Text Size

Draft question

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Draft question

Postby knoff » 30 Jan 2011, 12:08

Hi,

First of all congratulations for this amazing work.
I´ve played magic a looong time ago (4th edition), a few years ago I discored Magic from micropose and was fantastic, the feature I always wished was a draft, and this weekend I saw that this exists :)

But everytime I select draft in solo duel section, I can select card from all 3 boosters, but after this I just won the game, every single time. I dont even build a proper deck (getting selecting basic lands, etc). The AI just concedes right away. Does anyone have this problem also?

Thanks in advance
Ricardo
knoff

Re: Draft question

Postby Salbei » 31 Jan 2011, 03:52

That is normal. After you draft a couple decks will be created (just have to manually choose them to play against them). Also your chosen cards will be put into a single deck that you will have to adjust.

Btw: every deck is getting stored at the "Playdeck" folder.You can safely delete decks in there if you no longer need them.
Retired a long time ago. I will not reply.
Salbei
DEVELOPER

Postby knoff » 31 Jan 2011, 18:22

Thanks for your reply Salbei

So, as far as I understood after the decks were selected (mine and the ones from AI), I need to go to the deck editor to adjust it and add basic lands.
after that I can duel the other drafted decks. I thought after the decks were built, it would be something like the sealed decks tournament.
knoff

Postby Salbei » 31 Jan 2011, 18:27

Yes exactly. So you draft -> then go into the deckbuilder and remove the cards you don´t want to play and add basic lands.Then play normal duels against the other draft decks (AI creates them from the remaining cards you didn´t pick).Those decks got a rating as well if i remember right.
Retired a long time ago. I will not reply.
Salbei
DEVELOPER

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting