It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 20:31

Text Size

[general question] Admittedly fixed bugs

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

[general question] Admittedly fixed bugs

Postby zosete » 26 Sep 2012, 13:04

Sorry for not keeping the right format, but this question struck me more for this subboard than "troubleshooting", for example.

Playing a fresh reinstall from august patched to M13 in sealed.

Most bugs I'm encountering are already listed and described in the forum: Noetic Scales and Lifeline come to mind. They're marked as already fixed in Jan'12. I've checked and they're not challenge cards.

Before I start cluttering with savegames, I thought that maybe I'm overlooking something obvious. Been playing ML for years and so far I haven't had much trouble following install instructions. Everything works as it should. Any idea?

Please excuse this post here, and thanks for the enormous effort you put into this. =D>
zosete

Re: [general question] Admittedly fixed bugs

Postby Aswan jaguar » 26 Sep 2012, 13:22

If you have the M13 patch V3 then go ahead and report the bugs you found as some cards that worked before could be bugged now for various reasons like the new targeting system Gargaroz has coded or other code or just a mistake while editing another card.
About sealed you should know that it doesn't work correctly as all cards of the last 7,8 years more or less are in the 8th Edition as nobody updated it.And some cards before also are not accurate and are in the Astral set.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting