It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 12:08

Text Size

Downloads (Manalink 2.0)

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Downloads (Manalink 2.0)

Postby ScepterChant » 21 Oct 2012, 17:53

Hey, a year ago I downloaded ML 2.0 and it was working perfectly. Later on I formatted my HDD and now I would like to play it again. Since CirothUngol's ML 3.0 version is missing some of my fav cards (shadowmage, goblin trenches, etc), Ive followed the download instructions for ML 2.0. I got it to work, but the game is buggy (while playing momir, I draw non-land cards, other times, the AI simply never plays any cards, etc). I cant patch the game as the links with updates are down, would it be possible to re-upload the latest patch, or is there a torrent with all the needed files, including art? Thanks a lot for help.

Edit by Stassy : Moved to the proper section of the forums
ScepterChant

Re: Downloads (Manalink 2.0)

Postby stassy » 21 Oct 2012, 18:08

If you really want to play an old version of ML, you can try to dig in CirothUngol mediafire archive, most of them are there.

However, there should not be deactivated card unless specified (like Leyline of Sanctity), so if you don't see the cards you used to play, please report it in the Bugs section of the forums as it might just be a small bug that can be corrected (I can see Shadowmage Infiltrator in the Deck Editor but indeed Goblin Trenches is missing)
stassy

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting