It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:57

Text Size

Future Feature request thread.

Discuss Upcoming Releases, Coding New Cards, Etc.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS HERE!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Future Feature request thread.

Postby gmzombie » 25 Jun 2014, 16:58

I know that you guys do a lot of great work on this game but I wanted to have a request thread since there are a few things that can be done. When time permits though as always.

I only really have 3 things.
Recode of the duel to be able to sideboard. Since the game is really partially setup to do this anyways via sealed games so I believe mange just little code recode to instead of ask if it is a duel or sealed just make them all sealed so it always gives us the option to sideboard.

The other thing which is more of a recode is the sealed deck portion of the game. I have no idea how to fix it but the ultimate goal I think would be to be able to choose up to 6 packs and/or sealed deck as it sits now. Sonic came up with a fix they gave just current block which is cool but it's only a fix till the real fix is in. The pack amounts is hardcoded somewhere for the older packs. If we could have the game read the rarity.dat instead of what it reads might be the start. Not sure but thought I'd throw they out there.

Obviouly the last but not least is fixing multi player though I'm not even sure where to start. Maybe we see when the last time multi player worked and go from there. I think I actually did this but if I recall card engine screws up the game for some reason. Anyways these are just what I see and I know these can't be fixed very easyly but it would be good to talk about them and see if we can ultimately fix them..when there is time.
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Return to Development