It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:56

Text Size

card question

Discuss Upcoming Releases, Coding New Cards, Etc.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS HERE!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

card question

Postby jatill » 18 Aug 2009, 14:49

Is there any card in manalink that cares who the controller of a damage source is?
jatill
DEVELOPER

Re: card question

Postby somacat » 18 Aug 2009, 16:49

I just went through the deck editor. There is nothing that implicitly requires knowledge of the controller of damage (ie all prevention effects can prevent damage from either player).

The closest I could come up with was the lifelink ability; I guess the game needs to check which player controlled the creature with lifelink to see who gains life. And the trigger is tied to the amount of damage done (ie if 2 lifelink damage is prevented, those 2 life won't be gained). Seems like a bit of a stretch though, sorry.
somacat

Re: card question

Postby Salbei » 18 Aug 2009, 22:07

there are some issues with trample.

->dark confidant with equipped loxodon warhammer draws you a card when it deals combat damage.sometimes the lifelink doesn´t seem to trigger aswell.

->spawnwrithe sometimes doesn´t "duplicate itself" when trampling over a blocker.

both work fine for the AI but not for you.

swords of fire and ice used to be mad bugged (got fixed now as it seems).whenever you target the opponent with anything you could deal another 2 damage + draw a card after you´ve successfully attacked.

hope thats what you where asking for.
Retired a long time ago. I will not reply.
Salbei
DEVELOPER

Return to Development