It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:25

Text Size

question for harrypitfall

Discuss Upcoming Releases, Coding New Cards, Etc.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS HERE!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

question for harrypitfall

Postby jatill » 27 Nov 2009, 17:17

Do you still have the code the the skymagic editor? I'd like if you would make one tiny change. Now that we have 2 versions of Magic.exe, it would be very helpful to have a 2nd version of the editor. The only difference would be that the 2nd version woulc edit Magic_Limited.exe and Manalink_Limited.exe. Could you possibly do that for us?

Also, are you willing to share the source code for the editors so that others can make tweaks, if we ever learn Delphi? :) Thanks, and thanks again for that great tool.
jatill
DEVELOPER

Re: question for harrypitfall

Postby HarryPitfall » 28 Nov 2009, 14:38

I can share the source (if I found it), but I doub't that people will be able to compile, since it's uses 3rd-party code (That I brought to use, and I can't distribute - it's piracy)
SkyMagicEditor reads all files from the folder it's running, you can have 2 folder with it's own magic.exe/shandalar.exe/manalinkeh.dll to edit...
HarryPitfall
AI Programmer

Re: question for harrypitfall

Postby gmzombie » 02 Dec 2009, 00:16

serg do you have a program that can reverse exes...like maybe reversing an exe called magic.exe?

by the way did you hit up harry at all. im not sure he checks this forum that often?
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Return to Development