It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:32

Text Size

Congratulations and card list

Discuss Upcoming Releases, Coding New Cards, Etc.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS HERE!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Congratulations and card list

Postby sullman » 21 Jun 2011, 21:52

Congratulations and great job. I am a player from way back. I quit playing when I joined the Navy in 1997 and really miss it. This is a great way to remember and enjoy old memories. Thank you.

I particularly enjoy the Golden Years mod (part 1). I left soon after homelands came out and am currently eating up all those classic old cards you added. I have two mods and the classic duel of the planes walker versions loaded up on my computer. I also enjoy the new graphics for the engine and sound effects. I have also got the deck editor working on my computer, sometimes.

My question is there any where a complied list of all the different cards available in each different mod are located? For example like they give for the Golden Years mod on your URL page of;

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4189

My achievable dream, or I think it is achievable, for the game is to build a custom game with as many homelands and prior cards (Fallen Empires, Legends, Chronicles, 4th Edition, extra) into the deck builder as possible. I think I would still be able to get the majority of cards from that time frame in under the 2000 card limit. There is more I would like to do, like incorporate ice age and homelands packs in sealed deck tournaments, and more but that I believe is to lofty.

Lastly thank you so much for all work you do. This military vet appreciates all the hard work you put in to this and you have made me very happy. Thank you.

Steve
sullman

Re: Congratulations and card list

Postby aww1979 » 21 Jun 2011, 23:35

Find the file called manalink.csv, it contains card data, including names. I don't know if it's been renamed in the golden years mods, but if it was, it will be something very similar and it will have the CSV extension.
aww1979
Tester

Return to Development