It is currently 04 Jun 2024, 06:01

Text Size

Want ALOT of decks? See this thread :D

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Want ALOT of decks? See this thread :D

Postby ElvishSpirit » 01 Jul 2010, 06:59

Hey everyone,

I've been playing this game for the past 10 years, along with my brother and father. In that time, we had made quite alot of decks. There is mostly pre-hack decks, some 8th edition-hacked decks, and a pack I got earlier today from another user. None of them are very tournament friendly, most are just for fun, and I've made so many different decks that I just don't know what to do with them anymore. So I thought I'd give them out :D

514 total decks! This includes the standard included deck, I didn't feel like picking them out. But thats still quite a few. We will say 414 custom decks.

Okay...here is a summary of some decks

-The main thing you are going to see is decks named after actual existing cards. That was just me and my imagination from the past couple years wondering if these creature cards actually possessed their OWN decks.
-"3D" are my dad's decks. They are quite powerful, and may or may not be Legacy or Vintage legal, I cannot remember.
-"ES (Insert Shandalar Villian Here)" This was a series I made of the Shandalar villians if they got "updated" with the cards from other expansions. I believe these were made during the time I had the 8th edition hack, so this includes modern (sorta) cards.
-"Amanaxis ____" This is when I was VERY bored. I took one of the wizard shandalar starter decks (from what I can tell, looks like the white one) and I made ALL these decks from those selection of cards. Hey, its something?
-Theme decks. Not only have I made the 8th Edition theme decks (just look up the names) But I also took a "what-if" factor and made 4 theme decks each of Arabian Nights and Antq. I believe I also did that for Legends and The Dark, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
-And then little mismatches here and there. Maybe a few of my brothers decks (I believe one is called QUESTIONABLE DECK). See the name "Danny" coming up alot? Well, thats me. Danny. lol. There is a deck I've had for years called "The 300th Summon" which is a 300 card deck with alot of cards thats fun. There are so many random decks that don't have a point. Thats why you can just delete the ones you don't want, I don't mind, i've been meaning to do it myself!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwqjocmzkmm

Just put it in PlayDecks.

At least my lifework of decks doesn't need to sit on a computer anymore :D ENJOY!
ElvishSpirit

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges