It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:56

Text Size

Deck Editor Question

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Deck Editor Question

Postby jatill » 20 Apr 2009, 19:10

I was under the impression that the deck editor would stop me from building decks with more than 4 copies of a card. Either that, or the dual would stop me from playing the illegal deck. I just added 12 mana drains to a deck, and there was no issue. Is this how the program works for everyone?
jatill
DEVELOPER

Re: Deck Editor Question

Postby gmzombie » 20 Apr 2009, 22:50

no man the only place it will not show up is when you try to use it the deck that is unless you have the highlander option on i believe.
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Postby EviL_CLonE » 27 Apr 2009, 20:47

In fact, when creating my bunch of cards, I made a deck called "Test Deck" with 30 Black Lotusses and 30 copies of the new card, to test it quickly, and worked fine.
EviL_CLonE

Postby Tower_Mazer » 27 Apr 2009, 22:45

jatill wrote:I was under the impression that the deck editor would stop me from building decks with more than 4 copies of a card. Either that, or the dual would stop me from playing the illegal deck. I just added 12 mana drains to a deck, and there was no issue. Is this how the program works for everyone?
I have always been able to use more than 4 copies of non-basic land cards. The only thing it changes is the format type to wild. This is only a conflict when dueling an opponent on a tcp/ip game when parameters are sent for the game rules. You making a random deck generator? Maybe you can get some code from the multi player part of the game.
Tower_Mazer

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges