It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 07:57

Text Size

Creating decks

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Creating decks

Postby Reid » 24 Jul 2009, 23:25

I'm sorry for bothering you opening a topic, but I didn't find anything similar.

I was wondering what you guys are using to create your decks. Especially now that there are a lot of cards, do you just use the normal deck.exe in magic or something else? Because I'd like to try to create some thematic decks, but it's difficult to find all the creatures with the same type just using that (or maybe there is some trick I'm not aware of).

Thanks in advance for all your replies.
Reid

Re: Creating decks

Postby aww1979 » 26 Jul 2009, 12:30

I still use the same deck editor. If you right click on the creature filter, go to 'summon from list', clear the entire list, then highlight the creature subtype(s)you want to use, then click enable filter. The only creatures that should show up now are whatever you filtered. (goblins, slivers, whatever you picked)

To filter out artifact creatures, you need to do something slightly different. Right click on the artifact filter button, and you'll see non-artifact creature and artifact creatures checked. Just uncheck artifact creatures.
aww1979
Tester

Re: Creating decks

Postby Reid » 26 Jul 2009, 16:02

Thanks. I didn't know, very useful.
Reid

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges