It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:47

Text Size

Which challenges still work?

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Which challenges still work?

Postby HornofAmmon » 14 Jan 2015, 16:47

Interested in re-doing some of the old challenges, but I've found a lot of them are broken. I am using the latest update with Khans.

For example, Planeswalker Decimation only has planeswalkers when the opponent starts first. Vanguard Vengeance crashes on the Momir Vig stage. And Chipping Away doesn't give me a win after I beat 9 rounds, the last starting with 2 life.

If there's a patch to make the challenges work again, or a previous version where they still work, I'd appreciate a link to that. Much thanks!
HornofAmmon

Re: Which challenges still work?

Postby HornofAmmon » 28 Apr 2015, 13:39

Anyone? Is there at least an older version which has all the challenges working? Much thanks.
HornofAmmon

Re: Which challenges still work?

Postby Korath » 28 Apr 2015, 14:15

Best advice I can give you is to report specific bugs, include savegames to reproduce them, and nag if they don't get fixed.

(Nagging is usually horrible etiquette when asking for bugfixes, but it's justified here, what with cards being locked out.)
Korath
DEVELOPER

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges