It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 22:23

Text Size

Decks from around the Web

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Decks from around the Web

Postby VladVoivode » 20 Jan 2015, 00:42

Hi all,

I've been uploading decks for Forge and I thought it was well past time to put some up for Manalink as well. There are 42 decks and I brought them in using the built in deck builder in Manalink since Playdeck Analyzer is still a bit bizarre to me. No matter as bringing these in with the deck builder is a surprisingly fast process. I am beginning work on avatars and music and sound files for both programs so the deck submissions won't be on a set schedule.

You'll notice prefixes such as TOUT and DB. These are abbreviations fro the sites these decks came from - Tapped Out and Deckbox respectively.

I hope you enjoy these and there will be more to come. Thanks to the developers for keeping Manalink not only alive but in taking the game in directions that I would never have dreamed possible!!

Best,
Vlad
Attachments
01202015.zip
(21.32 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
VladVoivode

Re: Decks from around the Web

Postby VladVoivode » 09 Mar 2015, 10:48

I just wanted to update that I have more decks to submit, but, with the impending release of FRF on Manalink I'm going to hold off until after that release and go back and add deck that thus far I couldn't add BECAUSE many require FRF.

I see that the 42 decks I submitted have been downloaded 17 times and I hope you are having fun with them.

Best,
Vlad
VladVoivode

Re: Decks from around the Web

Postby stassy » 09 Mar 2015, 10:52

That is why I decided to not update the Playdeck thread yet, eagerly waiting for next patch soon (currently gathering posted decks, there are a few pack from several members you included that were recently posted) :D
stassy

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges