It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 13:19

Text Size

sealed deck tourneys

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

sealed deck tourneys

Postby joemuz » 28 Oct 2009, 17:27

sealed deck tournaments are probably my favorite way to play magic. i mainly played actual magic back in the revised/legends/dark/fallen empires days (i know ancient times! :lol: ) btw funny story, i remember having this crazy idea back then of buying as many alpha black lotuses that i could find (i remember at that time they were valued around $50-$100 and moxen around $30) because someone told me they would skyrocket in value. did i do it? of course not! :D

so anyway, i pretty much missed every set since then until now. it's been really fun playing through 10 years of magic cards and i was wondering what everyone's favorite set to use in SDT within the confines of this program are. so fire away! which boosters and starters (and how many?) does everyone use when you play sealed deck?
joemuz

Re: sealed deck tourneys

Postby jatill » 29 Oct 2009, 12:32

I try to stick to "official" deck sized with 1 starter and 3 boosters. Until all zendikar was available, all revised was my favorite.
jatill
DEVELOPER

Re: sealed deck tourneys

Postby aww1979 » 29 Oct 2009, 17:21

I hardly ever use the sealed deck function, but when I do, I'll make all my boosters and starters of different types for the greatest variety. I still always seem to get the same cards every time, though, and hardly ever see the non-microprose ones.
aww1979
Tester

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges