It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 17:18

Text Size

Current Commander Decks

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Current Commander Decks

Postby Showdown » 01 Jul 2016, 19:42

Hello fellow forum goers,

I have been wanting to play some EDH mode, and after searching and searching, I can't seem to find any decks to import into Manalink. I've only been able to find illegal decks that autolose me when I start the game.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I did find a zip file with 7 decks, but in deckbuilder, they have several cards with no art, and the decks themselves do not appear in the list to select when starting a game. Has there been an update to any EDH decks so they work with the current Manalink version?

Thanks in advance!
Showdown

Re: Current Commander Decks

Postby drool66 » 17 Jul 2016, 21:16

Hi, friend,
FWIW I've attached what EDH decks I have. They range from janky homebrew to finely tuned competitive lists. Some are outdated, mostly from banlist updates *cough* Prophet of Kruphix *cough* and some are unfinished (mostly needing cuts), but I hope you can enjoy them at least a little!
Attachments
ML EDH July 2016.zip
(240.33 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
drool66
Programmer

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges