It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 14:26

Text Size

challenge mode difficulty

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

challenge mode difficulty

Postby scorpionx1 » 14 Jan 2011, 16:38

i was very happy to find that this old microprose game did not die the death i thought it did. real happy with the new cards and all the effort put into this to make it better.

my problem now is the difficulty of challenge mode. i have actually only made it past two challenges.

the opponents are way way too explosive in most cases. i have spent hours just to get to the final round when the computer turns around and kills you on turn 2. if you dont draw the perfect hand you get screwed most of the time.

is there any way to set challenge mode to best of 3? this would make it in my mind more realistic and all is not lost in the last round when you get mana screwed for instance.

is there any other way to tone down the difficulty a notch? thanks.
scorpionx1

Re: challenge mode difficulty

Postby Aswan jaguar » 14 Jan 2011, 17:24

The difficulty isn't adjustable,and Jatill who made the challenges we all love has set it to best of 1 and this is part of the challenge to be more of a challenge.I don't know if he is willing to change this.
Well if you think you can't do it by yourself this forum is full of tips and decks to help you.
To give you hope and motivation there are people who have beaten all the challenges.Not me though #-o
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges