It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 22:39

Text Size

real banned restricted cards

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

real banned restricted cards

Postby scorpionx1 » 17 Feb 2011, 04:56

what are the real banned and restricted cards in Manalink 2.0?

i have seen the posts that direct you to the wizards site (http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/A ... ces/banned) which i have checked, however these lists are not the same as the application lists.

for example, brainstorm is now restricted in Type 1, but decks can still have 4 of.

can someone post the real list that has been coded into the program? thanks in advance!
scorpionx1

Re: real banned restricted cards

Postby aww1979 » 17 Feb 2011, 05:48

I think that one is because Brainstorm is unrestricted in legacy. I always play vintage so it's never come up for me, but my understanding is that any vintage or legacy legal deck works. You could have 4 Brainstorms if your deck is otherwise legal, but can't mix it with vintage decks. (I think)
aww1979
Tester

Re: real banned restricted cards

Postby t0xica » 22 Mar 2011, 23:40

i think that the decks should be type 1 legal

when i got the game i make all legacy legal decks since its the format i play in rl, but always get autoloses

so i think u should go with the vintage restricted list, since the legacy banned is useless for the challenges modes
t0xica

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges