It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 00:23

Text Size

Electropotence or Pandemonium?

Guides/Support for Challenges,Discuss General Strategy or just share your Deck ideas.
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Electropotence or Pandemonium?

Postby 0rion79 » 25 Jun 2011, 18:05

:) Electropotence and Pandemonium are 2 spells with similar effects.

I've tried to use both and Electropotence is cheaper to cast but has a quite heavy activation cost, since it must be added to the creatures' casting cost.

Pandemonium, instead, is more expensive to cast and cheaper to use since it has no activation cost, but also the opponent may use it.

I've tried to use it in combo with Phyrexian Dreadnought and other creatures with a cheap casting cost but huge penalties, that usually die when enter the battlefield. As result, the AI got the main advantage using my own Pandemonium at its advantage ... Since there are few creatureless decks nowdays, especially in 1.5, I'm afraid that Electropotence is the most useable among the 2 cards. What do you think abut?
0rion79

Re: Electropotence or Pandemonium?

Postby juzamjedi » 27 Jun 2011, 14:30

I think both of these cards are fun, casual combo cards. I've seen Pandemonium in EDH decks before that combine it with some kind of infinite creatures. 4 mana in most Legacy decks pretty much has to win the game when you cast it as most decks kill you by turn 3-4.
juzamjedi
Tester

Return to Decks, Strategy and Challenges