It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 21:06

Text Size

Christmas Special Sales $15 OFF $150 Order

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Christmas Special Sales $15 OFF $150 Order

Postby mtgmintcard » 07 Dec 2012, 03:53

Ahhh Christmas. A magical time, especially for children, full of excitement, hope, and the possibility of miracles becoming reality. Here at MTG Mint Card, when we think miracles, we are actually thinking about a certain very awesome card mechanic from Return to Ravnica. When most people are thinking about odd Leg Lamps, ugly Christmas Sweaters, Reindeer mugs or Red Ryder B.B. guns (You'll shoot your eye out, kid!), we are thinking about just how we would rather get a gift this year to fuel our passion for gaming.

Whether you are a fan of Magic: the Gathering or World of Warcraft, we've the stuff you're after. Get that special bipedal in your life something that's sure to be a hit in their stocking or under the tree this Christmas this year. Avoid the malls at all costs and shop online in your favorite one-piece fleece bunny pyjamas. Click on over to MTG Mint Card where you could save up to 10% off your order. From today to 26th December, you can now save $15 off for order over US$150(Net of shipping). Just enter coupon code "XMASPR"on checkout page to enjoy $15 instant cash discount on your favorite cards. Our efficient elves are standing by and ready to process 'n' ship what may possibly the coolest Christmas gift, like evar.
Magic the Gathering online store
mtgmintcard

Re: Christmas Special Sales $15 OFF $150 Order

Postby jamesking » 15 Dec 2012, 06:35

Welcome to Mulligan Week! (For those that care, I actually called “dibs” on that joke in e-mail when Scott announced to the group of writers that Mulligan Week was coming up. Playfully quirky or terribly sad, you decide.) It’s time to talk about mulligans. So I thought I’d use my column this week to fill you in on a little history, a behind-the-scenes mulligan story, and then end with a little discussion about a myth concerning mulligans.

Before I jump in, let me define the term “mulligan” for my readers that are unfamiliar with the term. At the beginning of the game, you draw your hand of seven cards. If you are unhappy with those cards, the rules allow you to shuffle your hand back into your library and draw one less card. (And as you will see, this is actually the latest in a line of mulligans.) In competitive play, mulligans are very important. Pro Tours have swung on players properly or improperly mulliganing. In casual play, things often are much looser. (“Don’t like your hand? Ah, just shuffle it back in and draw seven.”)

Drawing From The Past
jamesking

Return to MTG Mint Card