It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 12:00

Text Size

Dominion card game for the PC (now including Hinterlands)

A version of Asmadi Games' game by jatill

Moderators: Huggybaby, CCGHQ Admins

Dominion card game for the PC (now including Hinterlands)

Postby wayneeckman » 22 Nov 2011, 15:19

I am new to this forum and want to say that I have enjoyed and appreciated the dominion card game for the PC. I bought the base set earlier this year and discovered via a google search that dominion was available for my PC. I downloaded it and have enjoyed it ever since. Most importantly, it has helped me learn how the cards interact with each other in the base set and all the subsequent expansions. Without the PC version, I would have to learn it all on my own and wait until we could get a group together to play it. So, first, thank you for creating the PC version.

I just wanted to comment on two things. Since Cornucopia was added last May, I noticed that the statistics didn't reset to "0". Rather they began with 39/78 games (50%). Is it possible whenever a new version comes out to allow a reset of the statistics? Also, I noticed yesterday that I played Haggler from Hinterlands and bought an Estate for 2 coins and, of course, the system asked me to buy something costing less than 2 coins because the Haggler offers that option. However, all the coppers were gone and it wouldn't let me buy a curse, so the system froze and I had to abort the game. Maybe that's just a programming glitch. I haven't tried it, but I wonder if the Develop card would do the same thing if the +1 or -1 cost were applied and a card costing the "exact" amount needed were not available.

Again, thank you for providing the PC version. It has expanded my "Dominion world".

Wayne Eckman
West Bountiful, Utah
wayneeckman

Re: Dominion card game for the PC (now including Hinterlands

Postby Boom2010 » 23 Nov 2011, 14:41

wayneeckman wrote: I noticed that the statistics didn't reset to "0". Rather they began with 39/78 games (50%). Is it possible whenever a new version comes out to allow a reset of the statistics?
I am not at my normal PC at the moment, but from recollection isn't there a button to reset the stats (but I might be dreaming), otherwise I think there is a stat.txt file. so just delete its contents?
Boom2010

Re: Dominion card game for the PC (now including Hinterlands

Postby wayneeckman » 23 Nov 2011, 15:02

Thank you Boom2010,

I reset the statistics per your suggestion and it worked.

wayneeckman
wayneeckman

Return to Dominion