It is currently 23 May 2024, 04:24

Text Size

DotP 2014 Download: all sealed AI decks

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

DotP 2014 Download: all sealed AI decks

Postby GamerXYZ0 » 04 Jul 2013, 00:17

For the interested, I have here a profile whose last slot contains the cards necessary to face the AI with their own decks (note: the first 2 slots also contain cards, but those can be ignored). I'm not certain if this'd work for Steam because of that, mind you.

I didn't make a file with the Revenge versions though, for the simple reason that you can only face 1 of them (I personally wasn't interested in that. And that's what this download is: something that I did for myself, with sharing having only been an afterthought. Hence the already-played slots #1 and #2 which can be ignored).

Note that this download wipes out all your Sealed progress (replaces it with mine), and probably affects everything else as well (I had everything unlocked though, except the promo unlocks). So, make sure to backup the files you replace: I'm not entirely sure how the files exactly affect those who use them other than me, and also: in case you want your old sealed decks, you'll need the backup.

Usage:

1. Download: see attachment.

2. Locate your profile file and corresponding hash file. If you got the SKIDROW version, it's by default in: (disk letter)\Users\(your name)\AppData (note that, at least on Windows 7, this folder's hidden by default)\Local\SKIDROW\213850\Storage
I'm not sure what it is on Steam, but I read it's in \Steam\userdata

3. Backup and delete the following files: (numbers).profile and hash.file. Add the files of the download in that same folder and rename 1857377017.profile to whatever name your .profile file had.

4. You're done! As said: you need the final sealed slot (SKIDROW has it, not sure if it works in Steam). In order to build an AI's deck, simply add all 22 cards of that color and its appropriate Staff lifegain artifact card for a total of 23 cards, then fill in the rest of the 17 spaces with the appropriate lands. You can ignore the Door to Nothingness cards: they're merely fillers so the game won't prompt you to open boosters.

Hopefully it works: let me know!
Attachments
Sealed.zip
(1.52 KiB) Downloaded 332 times
GamerXYZ0

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers