It is currently 23 May 2024, 04:42

Text Size

Theros dlc cracked

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Theros dlc cracked

Postby eduardell » 20 Oct 2013, 14:41

Hi,first sorry for my bad english but I'm italian.
I'm searching the new theros expansion of mtg-dotp 2014 cracked.
I search the version with all decks, all story.
So the version like the steam but cracked.
If somneone can post the link I'll very happy.
Thank to all.
Edoardo.
eduardell

Re: Theros dlc cracked

Postby RiiakShiNal » 20 Oct 2013, 15:14

What Theros expansion? The only official expansion to DotP 2014 that I know was for Ravnica and Kamigawa and you can fairly easily take those Wads and put them into the cracked versions of the game.

As far as I know there are no updated cracked versions (versions with updated executables), they all use earlier versions of the executables which does not necessarily have all of the engine bug fixes/changed functions.

There are mods on this forum though that contain cards from the Theros card set, but they are not part of the official DotP game.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby eduardell » 20 Oct 2013, 15:20

Yes, i downloaded almost all mods of this forum(including your :D ) but on youtube i see that there is a new expansion with new decks,new planewalker to play against ,new story and new cards. This is the official wizard dlc of theros and i search this for play against with my modded decks.
eduardell

Postby RiiakShiNal » 20 Oct 2013, 15:55

Look at this page, it shows there is currently only 1 expansion. If you look at that expansion it is not Theros, it is Ravnica & Kamigawa.

On youtube you can see lots of custom decks and planeswalkers (many of which are modded rather than official), it may even have previews of as yet unreleased material, but there is currently no official Theros expansion. Get your information straight.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby eduardell » 20 Oct 2013, 18:15

I mean this expansion. I read Elspeth pw so i think that is the Theros dlc, sorry.
So there isn't an official cracked version of this expansion?
p.s. there are in this forum some guide for add new pws and new cards not relased?
eduardell

Postby RiiakShiNal » 20 Oct 2013, 18:52

eduardell wrote:I mean this expansion. I read Elspeth pw so i think that is the Theros dlc, sorry.
So there isn't an official cracked version of this expansion?
No, there isn't a cracked version that has the updated executable for this version of the game (if there is I haven't found it). However, you can get the campaign, planeswalkers, cards, and decks from the expansion simply by getting the two wads and placing them in the game directory with the other wads (you might need the patcher dll to get them working with the cracked versions of the game):
  • DATA_DECKS_E14.WAD
  • DATA_DLC_0001.WAD

Granted you still have to find those for download somewhere.

eduardell wrote:p.s. there are in this forum some guide for add new pws and new cards not relased?
If you want to add new decks with AI Personalities (a.k.a. Planeswalkers) then you can simply use my Deck Builder (link in signature).

For a guide on how to make new cards check out jacque's tutorial: [ Tutorial Advance ] Coding Your Cards...

If you get stuck on a specific card you can always request help here or here.

If you simply want to request specific cards you can do so here.

If you want to request entire decks you can do so here.

Note that not all cards/decks are possible to create, if you request a card that isn't possible to create then usually someone will tell you.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby eduardell » 20 Oct 2013, 20:09

Thank you very much for all man.
eduardell

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers