It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 12:21

Text Size

where is deck located? and what are other data files?

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

where is deck located? and what are other data files?

Postby alodia » 03 Jan 2014, 00:07

thanks,

1) in game where you make your own campaign decks, where are those decks saved?
i've checked the data_decks_d14 and those decks are the AI's, not the one i can customize... how do i customize that campaign deck?

1.5) i know there's a deck builder program, and lots of modded decks, but atm i just like to change up the original campaign deck, like add more copies of cards.

2) i've noticed these data_dlc_0001.wad, are there dlc released for this game? if so where to acquire?

thanks so much!!!
alodia

Re: where is deck located? and what are other data files?

Postby RiiakShiNal » 03 Jan 2014, 15:13

1. DATA_DECKS_D14.WAD contains all the decks for the base game, this includes player decks, AI decks, challenge decks, encounter decks, land pools, etc.... It should also be noted that some fights in the campaigns do not make use of the decks listed in here, but instead use "saved" states so that they will play the same cards in exactly the same order each time.
    • CHALLENGE_EASY_DEATHTOUCH_TRAMPLE_AI.XML is a Challenge deck (for the AI) for the Deathtouch Trample challenge.
    • D14_AJANI.XML is a standard Player deck (the player decks can also be used as AI decks in the campaign).
    • D14_CHANDRA_LAND_POOL.XML is a land pool deck (these are not seen in normal game play but are necessary in determining the basic land that will be available for each deck.
    • D14_ENCOUNTER_GOBLINS.XML is the AI deck used for the Goblins encounter.
    • D14_LESSON_THREE_PLAYER.XML is the player deck used for the 3rd lesson in the tutorial. There really isn't any point in messing with the tutorial decks.
    • D14_REVENGE_DIMIR.XML is an AI deck used in the Revenge campaign.
    • D14_SEALED_GARRUK.XML is an AI deck used in the Sealed deck campaign.
    • D14_SEALED_POOL.XML is the list of cards available for the Sealed Deck mode. Note that there is a maximum of 151 cards that can be put in this list.
  2. DATA_DLC_0001.WAD and DATA_DECKS_E14.WAD together are the first expansion for the game, there are also 2 more deck packs that have been released. If you have the Steam release of the game then you already have all the files. If you are simply looking for the files sumomole has a complete game download in his thread in the New MtG Cards and Decks\2014 sub-forum.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby alodia » 07 Jan 2014, 01:05

thanks

would you please post the link for that complete game download? i'm looking at that 2014 sub-forum, no idea what to search for... thanks
alodia

Postby alodia » 07 Jan 2014, 01:09

nm its here: thanks again viewtopic.php?f=109&t=10914
alodia

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers