It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:10

Text Size

Dotp 2015 unlocking premiums - Questions

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Dotp 2015 unlocking premiums - Questions

Postby Scion of Darkness » 15 Aug 2014, 10:17

That is the biggest problem of Pay to win games, i miss the times when i bought a game and could play it online or nor and don't having to spend more money to get a change to unlock everything on beat the game fairly, i've wandered searching and a lot of members have done the same and the .ZED crap is a tough nut to crack, i'm starting to loose hope on dotp 15 modding
Scion of Darkness

Postby chieuduong » 20 Aug 2014, 02:41

Noooooooooooooooooo don't give up. You are one of our last hope
chieuduong

Postby Emp » 20 Aug 2014, 05:35

I might be going out on a limb but... I remember with Magic 2013 that I lost all progress due to that cloud crap. Grinded all cards and now that was poof, gone. I downloaded a profile(?) which had a sortof savegame with everything (decks&cards&promos) unlocked and could use as my own.

I'm not the most computer savvy person, but could it be possible for someone who has all premiums to share their game or are the premiums not bound to the game since they are purchased outside of steam?
Emp

Postby RiiakShiNal » 20 Aug 2014, 10:31

No one has figured out how to share profiles yet as they are now encrypted with what appears to be a different key on each computer or for each user.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Postby w0lf » 26 Aug 2014, 00:44

Zempar wrote:
w0lf wrote:You can get all except the premiums in about 5 minutes on PC:

1) Get either cracked version
2) Get the autokill trainer
3) Autokill all the Innistrad enemies
4) All non-premium cards + 2 premium boosters get unlocked
1) Where can I get the cracked version?
2) Where do I get the autokill trainer?

Other than that, sounds great! I'd love to unlock everything but premium.
Sorry this is so late it's likely irrelevant but.

• Download and install Cheat Engine
  • Download this cheat table https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-bdze ... sp=sharing
  • Open DoTP 2015
  • Open the cheat table (this will open cheat engine)
  • Select the little blinking icon right below the file menu
  • Select the DoTP 2015 exe
  • Click yes when the prompt to keep current address list comes up
  • tick the 'kill player 2' box
  • Instant win all campaign matches

Sadly this can be used in multiplayer to get instant wins though so please don't abuse it.

If you don't care about playing multiplayer (pretty sure the cracks can't play online) you can use the crack + trainer to unlock the cards even faster.

3DM - http://megagames.com/fixes/magic-2015-d ... no-dvd-3dm
CODEX - http://megagames.com/fixes/magic-2015-d ... -dvd-codex
w0lf

Postby spirolone » 11 Sep 2014, 17:02

RiiakShiNal wrote:No one has figured out how to share profiles yet as they are now encrypted with what appears to be a different key on each computer or for each user.
Finally I understand how profiles are now encrypted. I don't know if this is a good thread for writing about decoding/encoding details, cause topic is only about unlocking premiums.
If one wants only to unlock all the cards, I uploaded a file to do so in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=117&t=15306 .

However, first and last but one bytes of .profile file are random and second and last bytes are control bytes related to user Id. If we call that 4 bytes: B1, B2, B3, B4; I can say that, for a specific user Id, B1 Xor B2 and B1 Xor B3 Xor B4 should be constant.
But for details I think I should open a new thread...
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Emp » 19 Sep 2014, 09:07

spirolone wrote:
RiiakShiNal wrote:No one has figured out how to share profiles yet as they are now encrypted with what appears to be a different key on each computer or for each user.
Finally I understand how profiles are now encrypted. I don't know if this is a good thread for writing about decoding/encoding details, cause topic is only about unlocking premiums.
If one wants only to unlock all the cards, I uploaded a file to do so in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=117&t=15306 .

However, first and last but one bytes of .profile file are random and second and last bytes are control bytes related to user Id. If we call that 4 bytes: B1, B2, B3, B4; I can say that, for a specific user Id, B1 Xor B2 and B1 Xor B3 Xor B4 should be constant.
But for details I think I should open a new thread...
Great, now we only need someone to upload the file with the premium cards. And maybe something that boggles my mind less.... XD
Emp

Postby spirolone » 19 Sep 2014, 12:35

Emp wrote:Great, now we only need someone to upload the file with the premium cards. And maybe something that boggles my mind less.... XD
Ehm... actually someone uploaded that profile yet ( viewtopic.php?f=62&t=14785 ) and there is also a tool to patch profile file and unlock all the cards ( viewtopic.php?f=117&t=15306 )... :wink:
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Emp » 19 Sep 2014, 16:36

spirolone wrote:
Emp wrote:Great, now we only need someone to upload the file with the premium cards. And maybe something that boggles my mind less.... XD
Ehm... actually someone uploaded that profile yet ( viewtopic.php?f=62&t=14785 ) and there is also a tool to patch profile file and unlock all the cards ( viewtopic.php?f=117&t=15306 )... :wink:
Thanks...but how do I patch something? I don't seem to have the right program for that yet. I did get the profile....which was a bust: still have to unlock everything again (thank god for backup). The UnlockAllCards thingy is a file that I am unfamiliar with. I've never used Trainers before and it's been a while since I did something like this.
Emp

Postby spirolone » 19 Sep 2014, 17:54

Emp wrote:Thanks...but how do I patch something? I don't seem to have the right program for that yet. I did get the profile....which was a bust: still have to unlock everything again (thank god for backup). The UnlockAllCards thingy is a file that I am unfamiliar with. I've never used Trainers before and it's been a while since I did something like this.
UnlockAllCards is a Excel file: I know that it's strange a patcher in Excel VBA, but it's still a programming language... :mrgreen:
However, if you don't use Office, you can download LibreOffice (it's free) and .ods version of tool (you can find it in same thread).
Remember that Magic 2015 bound profiles files with owner user Id: if you simply try to load other people profile, Magic will generate a new profile!
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Emp » 20 Sep 2014, 05:47

._.' I've tried but to no avail. Apparently I'm not of that level programming yet. Still nothing unlocked after patching and no clue what I'm doing wrong. Kind of demotivating. T_T
Emp

Postby spirolone » 21 Sep 2014, 03:59

Emp wrote:._.' I've tried but to no avail. Apparently I'm not of that level programming yet. Still nothing unlocked after patching and no clue what I'm doing wrong. Kind of demotivating. T_T
You need no programming skill: you need only some minutes and a bit of willingness...
You can try to explain what you did and what result you obtained; I'm sure we can help you! :wink:
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Emp » 23 Sep 2014, 15:43

For as far as I know I followed the given steps... Helpful right? X_X
Emp

Postby spirolone » 23 Sep 2014, 16:35

Emp wrote:For as far as I know I followed the given steps... Helpful right? X_X
The problem is that "For as far as I know"...
For as far as I know, if you followed the given steps you should have no problems... :mrgreen:
It's difficult to help you with so few infos about your problem. Maybe you did an error inserting path or name of file...
spirolone
Programmer

Previous

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers