It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:35

Text Size

Is there a Ultimate card mod/dl for Magic 2015 (PC/Android)

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Is there a Ultimate card mod/dl for Magic 2015 (PC/Android)

Postby J-Sickness » 23 Apr 2015, 02:54

Hey all,

*I realize this may seem lazy of me but i currently only have internet on my phone - thus i am limited on how much i can download before i have to start paying extra (*i am tethered to my PC).

I was wondering if anyone knows of a "ultimate" Magic 2015 deck mod/bundle/download?
Meaning... i would like to have as many additional cards as possible with out having to download tons of different files....

If not... can you please provide links to where i can find cards (especially swamp cards).

*I have the latest version of MTG2015 for PC and android (with all expansion packs unlocked).
Thank you very much for your time,
-Jay
J-Sickness

Re: Is there a Ultimate card mod/dl for Magic 2015 (PC/Andro

Postby J-Sickness » 23 Apr 2015, 03:01

****by the way... i am a complete newbie when it comes to modding this game (i have experience with other pc games but not this one).

Therefore, if there are any special tasks which need to be completed before the modded cards can be used within the game please let me know...

*i would also be very interested to getting all previous game cards (if they are different than what is currently offered in Magic2015) *meaning different cards... not different formats of cards/pictures.

At this time my wife and i are going to be the only one's playing (possibly also against AI).

Thanks again!
J-Sickness

Re: Is there a Ultimate card mod/dl for Magic 2015 (PC/Andro

Postby Xander9009 » 23 Apr 2015, 03:42

To the best of my knowledge, the only bundle of any kind is the Community Wad I put together for 2014. I don't think anyone did anything like that for any of the previous games, making it the only one of its kind at the moment.

Even if that wasn't the case, though, 2015 is still mostly not modable. We can't easily add cards, although someone (I think it might have been logoliv) did make some progress recently (which I have yet to thoroughly look into). So, sorry, but the answer is no, not really. There isn't a bundle, or even a single modder's full release yet. There may never be at this rate.
Xander9009
Programmer

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers