It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:34

Text Size

you wanna play fast magic? Enter here

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

you wanna play fast magic? Enter here

Postby nachonal986 » 01 Aug 2015, 18:54

Hey guys, this trick is very easy and with that you can play with a bestia velocity against the AI.

Instructions:

1. Download Cheat Engine program. I can't post urls, because I'm new here, but is easy to find in google.

2. Open DotP game, when you are in main menu, press alt+tab

3. Open Cheat Engine, then use the explore button and select DotP aplication.

4. Go to the check button where say Enable Speedhack,and select the velocity. I recommend to use 3 as value.

5. Finally open the game minimized previously and play.

Enjoy!
nachonal986

Re: you wanna play fast magic? Enter here

Postby kvy » 02 Aug 2015, 18:46

You can also use cheatengine to modify player life totals to get quick wins for grinding card unlocks. However, since the new Duels Origins is always online, are there issues regarding using cheatengine? Can you be banned from online play or game banned via your steam account for using cheatengine? Does anybody know either way? There was no issue in the older titles.
kvy

Postby Chakan » 03 Aug 2015, 01:19

I'm also curious if there's any repercussions for using Cheatengine. I've thought about using it a couple times, but I don't want to to get a strike on my Steam account.
Chakan

Postby Xander9009 » 03 Aug 2015, 01:54

Don't use cheat engine for ANYTHING multiplayer. As long as you're in single player, you should be fine. If you're still worried about it, you could always disconnect from the internet while you're playing using Cheat Engine. I've used it in single player while connected and never had a problem, but that doesn't mean there will never be a problem with it.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby fraaaaaaancis » 03 Aug 2015, 07:23

kvy wrote:You can also use cheatengine to modify player life totals
Im using Cheat Engine, but it always reverts to previous value right after i changed it.
fraaaaaaancis

Postby Xander9009 » 03 Aug 2015, 07:25

I've noticed that sometimes in certain games, some values appear to have multiple locations. And those locations need to all be changed simultaneously for them to take effect, or the game reverts. I'm not sure why or if this is one of them, but it's a possibility.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby fraaaaaaancis » 03 Aug 2015, 09:38

Yeah, i mentioned in another thread that trainer for Duels Origins which does that already exist (sadly, its for premium users, i tried promo version, which lets you only change your health), so i might be missing something.
fraaaaaaancis

Postby kvy » 03 Aug 2015, 14:34

Xander9009 wrote:Don't use cheat engine for ANYTHING multiplayer. As long as you're in single player, you should be fine. If you're still worried about it, you could always disconnect from the internet while you're playing using Cheat Engine. I've used it in single player while connected and never had a problem, but that doesn't mean there will never be a problem with it.
Have you used it on duels origins specifically? Also I'm not sure your progress can be saved if you disconnect from the internet, some people were reporting that Duels Origins needs to always be connected to talk with the Wizards servers. I only want to use it for single player but even that makes me nervous when it comes to always online games, especially one where single player is tied to a currency. They might consider single player as "online play" because of this and apply game bans.
kvy

Postby Xander9009 » 03 Aug 2015, 15:05

kvy wrote:
Xander9009 wrote:Don't use cheat engine for ANYTHING multiplayer. As long as you're in single player, you should be fine. If you're still worried about it, you could always disconnect from the internet while you're playing using Cheat Engine. I've used it in single player while connected and never had a problem, but that doesn't mean there will never be a problem with it.
Have you used it on duels origins specifically? Also I'm not sure your progress can be saved if you disconnect from the internet, some people were reporting that Duels Origins needs to always be connected to talk with the Wizards servers. I only want to use it for single player but even that makes me nervous when it comes to always online games, especially one where single player is tied to a currency. They might consider single player as "online play" because of this and apply game bans.
No I haven't, and yes, they might. However, you can play single player without being connected to the internet. You can't save progress or get coins, but you can play.
Xander9009
Programmer

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers