It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:40

Text Size

Content Pack Enabler

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Content Pack Enabler

Postby lacaca » 14 Jan 2019, 09:26

Hello, I've made my own custom cards including a content pack enabler for them. For some reason, it seems to make the game very unstable. I'm not really sure how to resolve this problem, none of the other decks I've downloaded have content pack enablers, so I'm not sure if I even need it.
lacaca

Re: Content Pack Enabler

Postby RiiakShiNal » 14 Jan 2019, 11:03

If you are talking about DotP 2014, then a content pack enabler is required for each set of decks using a unique content pack (1 per content pack not per deck). Content pack enablers can be combined (manually) and they do not even need to be in a separate wad (could be combined into a common wad, again manually) so it is entirely possible that you have the content pack enablers for the other decks and just don't realize it. If the enabler is missing then the decks in that content pack will be locked and unusable.

As for the instability there are many possible causes, some are relatively easy to figure out while others are considerably more difficult.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers