It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 04:40

Text Size

list of all existing cards ?

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

list of all existing cards ?

Postby Lirave » 14 Nov 2012, 07:19

Is there a topic/site where other people can upload cards they have recreated?
Or a programm, where i can search existing abilities in cards already coded, so i can adabt the code for other cards ?
Lirave

Re: list of all existing cards ?

Postby thefiremind » 14 Nov 2012, 09:38

Lirave wrote:Is there a topic/site where other people can upload cards they have recreated?
If you mean a place that gathers every card from every modder, it has been suggested lots of times (especially by sadlyblue), but never made into practice, probably because each modder has his own attitudes (I'm not ashamed to say that I often remake cards already coded by other people just because they didn't include all the possible translations and/or they used conventions in the code that I don't like :lol:).
Lirave wrote:Or a programm, where i can search existing abilities in cards already coded, so i can adabt the code for other cards ?
I use a program called Depeche View (you can search it easily from Google) which offers a freeware version, more than enough for what I usually need. You give it a directory, and it returns the contents of all the files in that directory, so you can search what you need in all the files at once. If you make a directory that contains the already coded cards, Depeche View is perfect for that.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Re: list of all existing cards ?

Postby Lirave » 14 Nov 2012, 11:19

Nice thx
Lirave

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers