It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 04:36

Text Size

Crash caused by Kozileks Predator

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Crash caused by Kozileks Predator

Postby hansondon » 08 Dec 2012, 16:09

I encountered a weird crashing problem which I guess may has something to do with Kozileks Predator. Every time I put this card in my deck, when the duel is finished, the game will crash during loading after I choose "campaign ladder". The weird point is, I can play with it and check it in deck manager normally. I mean, usually if there is something wrong with the card, the game will crash when I cast it or when I view the deck that contains it, but this card will not.
So, do you have an idea on what could be the cause of it?
Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<CARD_V2>
  <FILENAME text="KOZILEKS_PREDATOR_1995" />
  <CARDNAME text="KOZILEKS_PREDATOR" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Kozileks Predator]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Kozileks Predator]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Kozileks Predator]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Kozileks Predator]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Kozileks Predator]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Kozileks Predator]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Kozileks Predator]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Kozileks Predator]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Kozileks Predator]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="1995" />
  <ARTID value="1995" />
  <ARTIST name="Steve Argyle" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{3}{G}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[It's difficult to outwit something that doesn't speak, strategize, or even think.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[It's difficult to outwit something that doesn't speak, strategize, or even think.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[It's difficult to outwit something that doesn't speak, strategize, or even think.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[It's difficult to outwit something that doesn't speak, strategize, or even think.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[It's difficult to outwit something that doesn't speak, strategize, or even think.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[It's difficult to outwit something that doesn't speak, strategize, or even think.」]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[It's difficult to outwit something that doesn't speak, strategize, or even think.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[It's difficult to outwit something that doesn't speak, strategize, or even think.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[It's difficult to outwit something that doesn't speak, strategize, or even think.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Eldrazi" order_de-DE="0" order_es-ES="1" order_fr-FR="0" order_it-IT="1" order_jp-JA="0" order_ko-KR="0" order_pt-BR="0" order_ru-RU="0" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Drone" order_de-DE="1" order_es-ES="0" order_fr-FR="1" order_it-IT="0" order_jp-JA="1" order_ko-KR="1" order_pt-BR="1" order_ru-RU="1" />
  <EXPANSION value="DPG" />
  <RARITY metaname="C" />
  <POWER value="3" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="3" />
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY auto_skip="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[When Kozileks Predator enters the battlefield, put two 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has “Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[When Kozileks Predator enters the battlefield, put two 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has “Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[When Kozileks Predator enters the battlefield, put two 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has “Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[When Kozileks Predator enters the battlefield, put two 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has “Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[When Kozileks Predator enters the battlefield, put two 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has “Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[When Kozileks Predator enters the battlefield, put two 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has “Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[When Kozileks Predator enters the battlefield, put two 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has “Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[When Kozileks Predator enters the battlefield, put two 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has “Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[When Kozileks Predator enters the battlefield, put two 0/1 colorless Eldrazi Spawn creature token onto the battlefield. It has “Sacrifice this creature: Add {1} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_END" simple_qualifier="self" to_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local token_count = 2
    if token_count &gt; 0 then
       MTG():PutTokensIntoPlay( "TOKEN_ELDRAZI_0_1_1991", token_count, EffectController() )
    end
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="TOKEN_ELDRAZI_0_1_1991" />
  <HELP title="MORE_INFO_BADGE_TITLE_0" body="MORE_INFO_BADGE_BODY_0" zone="ZONE_ANY" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_GAEA_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="-1" />
</CARD_V2>
hansondon

Re: Crash caused by Kozileks Predator

Postby thefiremind » 08 Dec 2012, 17:09

The last time it happened to me, I was missing the TOKEN_REGISTRATION, but it's not missing here, so I don't know. Are you using other cards that produce Eldrazi Spawn tokens in the same deck? Check that all of them have the TOKEN_REGISTRATION as this one.
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers